Chapter Five.

Chapter 5:

sorry for the late update, I've had so much homework and I kinda go carried away looking at videos for the mcfly memory lane tour (only 3 days to go!) so yeah, hope you like this chapter.

LIKE COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!

-Amy<3!

the next afternoon we went with the lads to a gig.

me and jess went into the venue while the lads meeted some fans outside. A few minutes later they all rushed inside, "we're gonna be late" max said, slipping on a white tshirt.

once they had all finished getting ready we all had a group photo, i liked it so i decided to put it on twitter:

@LaceyReynolds: backstage with @TheWanted and @JessSykes1996 #excited x x x

i clicked post and the lads made their way on stage, me and jess smiled and made our way to the front of the audience and the screams got louder and louder and louder as each member came on stage, i checked my phone quickly to find a few new mentions:

@TeamTW_n_1D_x_x:you are so pretty, i totally ship Laythan :D xx

@twandjanoskians_4life: wow! i might see you at the gig! i need a picture with you and jess x x x x

@TWgurl_4_lifez: i'm there too! aw, i dont even care you and nathan look like the perfect couple :D #teamlaythan <3

i smiled at the nice comments the fans were giving, it was cute, i slipped my phone in my pocket and felt a tap on my shoulder, a young girl with loads of TW necklaces and bracelets stood there smiling at me, "hi, are you Lacey... and oh my gosh, thats jess, can i have a picture with you please?" she said, holding out her camera, i took it and me and jess stood either side of her and smiled, taking a selfie with her, "tweet me that picture, i want to instagram it" i said, she nodded eagerly, "and i agree with jess, i totally ship Laythan" she said, i laughed, then the lads started their first song, the songs were playing and playing and me and jess were raving at he front.

then heart vacancy came on, the lads all picked a girl to go onstage with them, except nathan, he smiled at me and held his hand out, i held onto it, i stepped onstage and he wrapped his arms around me and smiled at me and the song started, all the other girls onstage were crying and burying their heads into the bands body, i found it so cute.

the song was over and the lads stepped back,i wondered what was going on.

"how many of you ship Laythan?" nathan said to the audience, there was a loads of cheers from the audience, "well i want to make it a reality" he said, the crowd cheered again, nathan stepped closer, "lacey, i wanted this moment to be special, so will you be my girlfriend?" he said, the crowd 'aw'd' as i blushed like crazy and nodded eagerly letting out a little giggle, he kissed me and the crowd 'aw'd' even more, i blushed even more. the crowd chanted LAYTHAN LAYTHAN as i stepped off the stage and stood next to jess who gave me a huge hug and couldnt stop smiling at me for ages and ages.

the lads started singing personal soldier, and they all sat on the edge of the stage nathan held my hand, when i suddenly let go and let the girl who i had a picture with hold his hand while he serenaded her, i took a picture of it for her, and when the song was over the lads took their final bows and i was nearly squashed by the girl who i had a picture with, "whats your name sweetie?" i asked, "katie" she said, i hugged her back, "thank you so much, tonight has been the best night ever, thank you thank you" she squealed, "come here" i said walking alongside jess and taking Katie backstage, she screamed as she saw the rest of the lads, "okay lads, i met this awesome fan tonight and i thought she could maybe meet you all" i said, "sure" they all said as they gave her a hug and had a picture with her. it was cute.

when she left, we all got back on the tour bus, i went over to my bunk, as usual, "that was beautiful what you did for that little girl today babe" nathan said kissing me softly on the forehead, "and that was beautiful what you did for me, boyfriend" i winked at him.

"oi we're going clubbing, no alcoholic beverages but we can get you three in" tom winked, i went and slipped on a cosmic print midi dress and some black wedged heels, leaving my hair curly.

me and nathan took some cute selfies, one where he is kissing my cheek and i'm pulling a stupid face is my fave, i uploaded it to twitter:

@LaceyReynolds: me and the cutie of a boyfriend @NathanTheWanted x

i scrolled throught my mentions while the others got ready and found the girl who met the lads today, she sent me a tweet saying:

@KAY_TEE_SYKES_x_x_x: @LaceyReynolds i met you today you are the nicest person in the world, my inspiration <3!

i saved the image and reposted it to my twitter with the caption:

@LaceyReynolds: met a cutie of a fan today @KAY_TEE_SYKES_x_x_x she's awesome follow her ;)<3!

i slid my phone into my clutch bag and the rest of the lad were ready and jess was too.

"selfie?" i asked her she nodded and we took another stupid selfie and i uploaded it to my twitter

@LaceyReynolds: with the best friend on a night out with the lads @JessSykes1996 and the wanteddddd xxx

We went to the club and danced for hours. It was awesome.

we made our way back to the tourbus and i logged onto my laptop, to see the first page was "NATHAN SYKES HAS A GIRLFRIEND"

"nath, look at this" i said, gesturing him to come over, i sat on his lap and we read the article it said:

'the wanteds nathan sykes pulled out all the stops at a gig in america today after him and a mystery girl who now goes by the name of Lacey Reynolds were seen in florida at disney world on what looked like a lovey dovey date, the couple sharing a hug or two, and at one point holding hands, we new something was going on but we didnt what to assume, but now we can confirm that Laythan is real, as nathan, 20, asked Lacey, 18, to be his girlfriend tonight at a gig, which was pretty romantic, an insider tells us that the crowd went wild as the pair shared a kiss on stage, (picture below).

the pair then took to twitter, with lacey posting:

@LaceyReynolds: with my cutie of a boyfriend @NathanTheWanted x

and a picture of the two making us jel with all their cuteness.

Also, tonight they were seen entering a club with nathans's band and sister who is Lacey's bestfriend, and sharing a pretty passionate kiss on the dancefloor aswell as another kiss leaving the club, now the pair seem to be very loved up and we think it is very cute, whats your opinion?

i just sighed and put my laptop on the table and went to bed.

Laythan.

Woah.