Chapter Nine.

A/n: hope you like it! Comment, vote like. It means a lot;)

But this is, Chapter Nine!

MCFLY CONCERT WAS AWESOME!

Chapter Nine.

today was the day I needed to be back in the UK, I was gutted.

A lot has happened, the first 2 episodes of the wanted life were aired and me and Nathan are the main focus in one of the episodes.

Nathan made me a fort and we stayed in there for a day, it was so cute with all the twinkling lights.

He also made me a candle lit dinner.

And we went on a late night adventure were we just drove and drove for hours and hours with loads of junk food in the back of the car, we raved to the radio and star gazed.

I got new tattoos, a peace sign on my wrist, a daisy chain on my foot and a dainty anchor on my other wrist.

We went to a festival which was awesome, loads of amazing bands on there.

America has just been the best and the fact that I'm leaving is very very sad.

Everything was packed and ready except for the outfit I am going to the airport in.

I slipped on my faded skinny jeans, baggy concert T-shirt and my converse and tied my hair into a messy bun.

I dragged my suitcase down the steps and into the hallway.

"Right, I best be off" I shouted, everyone gathered around. Jess was crying and so was max and the girlfriends.

"Bye nareesha, bye Kelsey, you take care babe" I said, giving them each a huge hug, we slowly pulled away and I walked over to Jay

"Bird" I said, he enveloped me into a huge hug and squeezed me tight for a while, "I'm gonna miss you so much Lacey Lar Lar" he said, I wiped a tear from my cheek and he kissed me on my forehead, "I'll miss you too jay bird" I said walking over to siva and max and Tom.

"Group hug" Siva shouted. Seev Tom and Max pulled me into a huge hug.

"I'll miss you so much" Siva said, "I'll miss you too siva" I said hugging him tighter.

"Stay safe babe, love ya" Tom said I hugged him again aswell.

"When back in the UK we'll go on a mad night out babe" max winked, his eyes filled up as a tear rolled down his cheek. "I'll miss you maxxy" I said. "I'll miss you too Lacey" he said, we finally pulled away.

I ran over to Jess. "You best Skype me you know" I said, laughing through all my tears. "Pinky promise" she said. "Awh, I'm going to miss you so much Jess, love you" I said. "I'll miss you too babe, love ya" she smiled we gave each other a huge hug before Nathan softly said:

"Babe, it's time to go" I looked at him and he kissed me on my cheek.

He lifted my case and dragged it out to the car. I followed, waving at everyone for one last time. I climbed in the passenger seat as Nathan got in the drivers seat.

"Words can't describe how much I will miss you" he said.

"Same babe" I said trying to hold back the tears.

"Just a few months to go, then we'll all be back in the UK" he said.

I nodded and we carried on listening to the radio.

Once we arrived at the airport I checked in and went to the departure lounge with Nathan by my side.

"One more picture" I smiled at him, we both got our phones out, on my phone when had a smiley picture and on his phone I'm kissing his cheek and he's pouting hilariously.