Chapter Fifteen.

>

Chapter Fifteen.

(Lacey's POV)

"Nathan James Sykes, put me down" I squealed as he ran downstairs with me tipped over his back.

He ran into the kitchen and sat me on the table "morning Lay" Jess smiled giving me a hug. "Hiya Hun" I said.

"Wanna go on a shopping spree today?" She said, "sure, me and Nathan are just gonna go to a cafe and then we'll pick you up and we'll go" I said. "Sounds like a plan" she smiled at me, before carrying on eating her cereal.

"Lets go then babe" Nathan said grabbing his car keys and we made our way to the cafe in town, I was wearing some pale skinny jeans, with a baggy white vest and some tan shoes, my hair in a messy bun, no make up.

"You look amazing today Lacey" he said as I got in the car.

"Haha, such a joker" I said.

I never felt like I was pretty enough for anyone let alone Nathan.

"It's like going on a first date" he smiled.

"Yeah" I said.

My phone buzzed.

'Hey gorgeous you okay, haven't seen you in ages, me and the lads are back in the UK, hope to see you soon :) xx -Max.

I texted him back.

'Hiya babe! I'm fine thanks, going through a rough patch with Nath, it'll get better you know, I love him and all that, things will mend themselves. and you definitely will see me soon, Night out, tonight 9pm, meet at the Sykes Household x x x'

He soon texted me back:

'Hope everything does get better, and totally up for a night out, Tom and seev are doing band stuff so it looks like it's just you, me and jay, and maybe Nath!;);)xxxx

I slipped my phone back into my pocket. "Me max and Jay are going on a night out, you coming?" I said.

"Nah, I think I'm gonna have a chill with my family Lacey" he said, I nodded "that's totally fine babe" I smiled.

We pulled up outside the little cafe, he held my hand as we dodged our way through paparazzi and into the cafe.

We walked up to the counter, "2 mango coolers please" Nathan said, she made and handed us our drinks and we went over to a little table on the corner.

"Sykes?! With no tea?! Well this is a rare sight" I said jokingly.

"I'm full of surprises me" he winked.

I couldn't stop laughing, just his cheeky little wink always made me giggle.

"I love how you laugh so easily" he said.

I felt my cheeks turn red.

We had a general conversation. quite weirdly avoid the whole relationship situation and just talking, me and him, like the old times, I've never laughed so much in years. Nathan was truly an amazing person.

we went back and picked jess up, then went to the mall. we went round nearly every store, I brought a new dress for tonight and just loads of other items, me and jess were weighed down with shopping bags. Nathan was walking behind us, laughing at us, in the end he ended helping us with our bags, we arrived home hours later and I realised I had to get ready, I rushed upstairs and began to get ready.

I slipped on the dress I brought which was a burgundy red fitted skater dress I loosely curled my hair, put on some dark red lipstick and did my winged eyeliner, put on my really high black wedged heels and I was ready to go.