Chapter Ten.

A/N: Chapter Ten already, oh em gee.

I hope you like the next few chapters, there might be a few unexpected twists. But I hope you like it anyway.

It's skipped like 3 months later so Lacey is at UNI.

But that doesn't really matter.

I might end up writing a load more chapters tonight, even though it is nearly 2 am.

Mwah! Hope you enjoy.

Please COMMENT (I love it when I get comments ;))

Vote and like too!

Cos that makes me 'appy!

-Amy<3!

Chapter Ten.

I've been at UNI for a month now and it's been amazing! I share a room with Holly which is good.

Since the incident with Nathan the night I arrived in the UK I rarely spoke to him and in the end it all faded away all together.

I still talk to everyone else though, Jay has been my shoulder to cry on, and he's amazing.

It was 9am and me and Holly had a lecture to go to, I got up, it was sunny outside so I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my emerald skater dress, threw my bag filled with my folder and my mac book and a little snack over my shoulder and waited for holly to get ready and then we went to our lecture.

A few hours later and a 10 page word document filled with notes on "fashion designer and bloggers" I made my way back to my dorm.

Holly had met up with our new friend Eliza, and I began my essay, which wasn't due in for another week but I wanted to make a start.

My phone buzzed, it way Jay:

I'm in London X X X

I quickly replied:

Meet me at Starbucks in 20 mins. XX

He knew which Starbucks I was on about, I quickly did my make up, filled my tan satchel with my phone, make up and purse. Got in my car and made my way to Starbucks to find Jay wasn't there yet, so I ordered my usual, Vanilla frappachino <(I don't know how that is spelt oops)>

I paid and turned around, tripping over and my drink exploding all over a lad, about my age, brown messy curls, brown eyes and an awesome style.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry" I nervously said while getting him a napkin.

"Let me buy you a drink" I said, he smiled.

"I couldn't let you do that, it was my fault, I was standing there stupidly in the first place"

"I'm so sorry" I said, looking down at his once nice T-shirt that now had stains on it.

"Don't worry it's not every day you get a vanilla drink poured over you by a gorgeous girl" I blushed slightly.

"aw. Let me buy you a drink, what do you want?! no buts, no rejection" I said.

"Just a mango cooler, please" he smiled, his smile was amazing.

I ordered him a drink, "I could at least get your name, I'm brad. Bradley Simpson" he said.

"Oh, I'm Lacey, Lacey Reynolds" I smiled, he nodded.

"This isn't very subtle, but can I have your number, you know, so I can buy you a drink one day" he winked.

I tapped my number in his phone and handed it him back, his drink came and he picked it up off the counter.