Chapter One.

A/N: this is my first fanfic on this account as my other account get deleted, so if you read 'til forever comes: max george fanfiction' it can't be updated. So i hope you like this Fanfic :)

VOTE. COMMENT. LIKE. READ.

CHAPTER ONE.

it was a few days until i finished school completely, no more sixth form and no more exams, yay!

i waited at the school gate for Jess and Holly and Carrie my best friends since year 7, i flicked through my course work folder to see if everything was there, today was the deadline for everything and tomorrow was Leavers Day.

"hi lay-lay" i heard jess say as she got out of her brother, Nathan's car, he smiled and said a quiet "alright Lacey" i waved back at him and he drove off, Jess smiled and walked over to me "last full day at school today Lacey" she said, "i know, i'll be glad to get out of here" i laughed, Carrie and Holly walked over to us, "hi" we all chorused to each other, The bell went and we made our way to the first period, Drama.

the day seemed to go by so quickly and soon, i was waiting outside Jess' Maths class to give her a ride home, we walked down to my car with no folders or homework deadlines YAY!

We got in my White Range Rover and we drove back to Jess' house. 

i pulled up outside her house, "why dont you come in for a bit?" she said, i nodded and locked my car, we went up to her room and chatted away, we were interupted by Nathan, "come in Nath" Jess sighed, "mom said dinner's ready jess, are you staying Lacey?" he asked, "no, i dont think so, i might come back round later though, sort out our last day plans out, i gotta get some stuff" i said, grabbing  my bag and leaving. 

*Nathan's POV*

i'd love to get to know Lacey more, she's beautiful and shes amazing, i havent spoke to her much but she's one of the nicest girls, shes always there for jess and she seems like good fun, i'm glad that when Jess gives her, her leaving present we'll get to know each other more.

*Lacey P.O.V*

the truth is i had to go and get jess' leaving present, and the outfits we had planned to wear tomorrow. i went into TopShop and brought 1 red and white spotty midi skirt, 1 pale blue and white spotty midi skirt, a black blouse and a white blouse, i went back to my apartment to find 3 parcels, i opened them all, one was the finishing touch to the outfit, 2 pairs of Minnie Mouse ears one with a red and white spotty bow and the other with a pale blue and white spotty bow, the other parcel had the red lipstick and the black gel eyeliner we needed and the last one was an -expensive to say the least- infinity friendship braclet and a vintage band tshirt that jess has wanted for ages, i wrapped her gifts up and seperated the outfits into my red and black one and jess' pale blue and white one, i shoved them and some PJ's and the make up into an over night bag and made my way back to jess' picking her present up and getting in my car.

i knocked jess' door, Nathan answered, "hi babe, jess is upstairs" he said, "alright nath, cheers" i said making my way upstairs, i walked into jess' room and reached inside my bag handing her, her outfit "yay, perfect" she said, i laughed and handed her the leaving present, "you can open it now jess" i said, she ripped the gift open, "oh my gosh no way, this is amazing, i love it, it's what i wanted!" she squealed giving me a huge hug, "i cant really give you your present, i can only tell you... We're going on tour in LA with the wanted" she said, "really? do you understand how much i've wanted to tour with a band" i laughed. we did a bit of internet shopping for LA.

by now it was 10 o'clock, "we should go to bed, we've got a busy day tomorrow, i mean on tour with the wanted after school, i clicked next day delivery for all of our clothes and went to bed. 

my name is Lacey Reynolds, 18 years old, long light brown hair, blue eyes, 5ft 4, best friends with Jess, but the secret is i have a crush on her brother nathan so much, since like year 8 and i havent told a sole, i'm an only child, i moved out of home with my mom and dad when i was 16, and brought my own apartment near jess' house, i'm very independent, i work in a cafe on weekends and i have always had money in my bank account, but my parents insist on giving me money for food and the bills and clothes, i never use it if i have to though, i've never had a boyfriend. i have 3 tattoos, a dream catcher, an infinity sign and an alice in wonderland quote. but yeah, i'm just your average teen.

the next morning nathan came in, with our boxes of clothes piled up in his arms he threw them on the bed and we packed them in the cases and put the cases downstairs, then we raced back upstairs and get ready, i tucked m blouse into my midi skirt, but some black wedge heels on, i curled my hair and put the bow hair band on, i did my eyeliner in a flick and put the red lipstick on, jess did the same, we went downstairs, i had a picture with jess and we both had a picture with nathan and then i had a seperate picture with just me and nathan and uploaded them all to twitter:

@LaceyReynolds: with my best friend @JessSykes1996 as minnie mouses on the last day of sixth form! x

@LaceyReynolds: with @NathanTheWanted and @JessSykes1996 #redminnie xx

@LaceyReynolds: with @NathanTheWanted #minniemouse xx

then we made our way to school, Nathan took us, we got out the car and met Carrie and Holly who were dressed as thing 1 and thing 2, the bell went and we made our way into the assembly hall where we would be for the next 3 hours.

we sat down and my phone buzzed, it was a text from nathan:

from: Nath x 

i'd have been your mickey ;)xx

i was about to reply when the head teacher started giving his speech. 

i couldn't stop thinking about the text

at all.

maybe he was just joking? 

he's gotta be joking right? what would he see in me anyway?

a/n: so thats a bit of a crap first chapter i kinda wanted something to happen near the end, next chapter will either be up tonight or tomorrow and also i'm writing two other fanfics and taking request for either:

-the wanted: 

-nathan

-jay

-tom

-siva

-max 

-one direction:

-harry

-niall

-louis

-liam

-zayn 

 ONE SHOTS!

LEAVE COMMENTS WITH THE MEMBER YOU WANT YOUR ONE SHOT WITH, YOU'RE NAME AND OTHER INFO AND THE PLOT, AND I WILL PROMISE I WILL DO YOU A ONE SHOTTTTTT!

FOLLOW ME ASWELL?

THANKS XOXO

-AMY.