Chapter Eight.

a/n: btw i do not own any of the brands or anything else used in this fanfic :)

but yeah, trying to get ot 10 chapters by tonight because i wont be uploading for a while so i hope you like it, so comment vote like, i might also do some imagine or one shots, so comment or something, i might also do a little concert chapter, cos they're alway fun to write haha. i dont know whether to keep laythan together or split them up so comment what you think as well, and if you like this fanfic then comment aswell, or like or vote.

hope you like it! here's CHAPTER EIIIIIIGHT!

-AMY X

Chapter Eight.

i'm so nervous, i'm going to be on the ellen show with nathan today.

i put my hair in a messy but carefully done bun, i put on some foundation, concealer and i did my eyeliner in a flick, put some mascara on and a little bit of fushia lipstick. i slipped on some dark blue super skinny jeans and a floral peplum top with a navy background and pale and birght pink detailed flowers on it, with some navy platform wedge heels and i was ready to go, i walked downstairs and nathan was wearing a slogan tshirt, skinny jeans converse and a snapback, he got jess to take a picture of us and we both uploaded it to twitter:

@NathanThewanted: on our way to the ellen show, how beautiful does @LaceyReynolds look?!

@LaceyReynolds: Laythan's gonna be on the Ellen Show today, me and the perfect @NathanTheWanted :) <3

we got in nathans car and made our way down to the studio, we were greeted by security, but we had this special pass thing which let us in, then we waited behind the scenes until it was our turn to go on.

"It the hottest couple in Hollywood at the moment, and probably in the rest of the world, please welcome the wanted's Nathan Sykes and his girlfriend Lacey Reynolds" we held hands and made our way on 'stage' we took a seat.

Ellen- so you guys have been dating 5 and a half months now, how's that been?

Nathan- really really good, amazing.

Lacey- yeah, it's been awesome.

Ellen- so Lacey, what's Nathan like as a boyfriend?

Lacey- every girls dream, he's just amazing, so cute.

Ellen- aw, and Nathan?

Nathan- she's the most beautifulist person I have ever met in my life.

Lacey- aw.

Ellen- so you guys have been making everyone in the world jealous with your cuteness, lets take a look at some videos and pictures.

A few pictures and video clips from the twitcam and recordings of when Nathan asked me to be his girlfriend were shown, it was so cute.

Ellen- tell us what's been happening recently, a lot of people are rumouring a break up between Laythan?

Nathan- definitely not, never ever, it is hard at the moment with Lacey moving away in a few months but we are still going strong and still being cuties I guess *laughs*

Lacey- yeah, it will be tough with me having to move back to London, when Nathan's touring and recording the album and filming the TV show, but Laythan is still going strong.

Ellen- you two seem so happy together and I am glad to have the honour of giving Laythan their fist ever TV interview, please give it up for Nathan and Lacey!

Nathan&Lacey- thanks.

We left the studio and made our way back to the house, "we watched it" Tom cheered as soon as we walked through the door, we both laughed. "You both looked amazing" Kelsey added. "Thanks Kelsey" I said giving her a hug. "You looked super cute" Jess said, I hugged her as well. I got a text, it was from holly:

From: holly x

Saw you two on Ellen, aw how cute, and my bestie is famous now ;)x x

I quickly replied:

To: holly x

Aw, thanks and no I'm not famous haha, you do not understand how nervous I was;) x x

I put my phone back in my pocket. We all decided to chill and have a movie day.

I tweeted:

@LaceyReynolds: never watched avatar so much in my life haha, I might do an #LaceyFollowMe spree :)x

Soon my mentions exploded and I followed a LOT of people.

It was 12pm and we had watched a lot of movies and ate a load of pop corn, "night guys" I said making my way upstairs, I changed into my pyjamas and climbed into bed.

My phone buzzed again:

From: the boyfriend<3<3<3

Night beautiful, I'm gonna watch avatar with jay and Jess and max one more time :* <3<3

To: the boyfriend<3<3<3

Night babe<3<3

I turned my phone off, and as soon as my eyes closed I was fast asleep.