"Once again - it's no problem." He smiled as the boy pulled away and stepped back, pushing back his green fringe and shyly staring at his toes. "I like your hair."

The other grinned, immediately glancing back up. "Thank you..?"

"Mark," he answered.

"Seán." He twisted his hands together, pulling down the sleeves of his grey jumper. "I like yours too. It reminds me of candy floss."

Mark snorted, raising a brow in confusion. "Candy floss?" His eyes widened in realization and he 'ahh'd. "That's right. That's what you guys call it in Ireland." He frowned. "I'm assuming that's where you're from, right? I don't wanna be wrong."

"You're not." Seán laughed, eyes crinkling by the sides. "I'm full-blood Irish."

"Thought so. I'm half-blood Korean and half-blood German." He grinned triumphantly. "I win."

The other rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Let's get outta here. This hallway smells like shite."

Mark laughed, nodding his head. He wouldn't bother skipping out on this opportunity just to go to the bathroom. Pssh. He could hold it.

Both men made their way back down the hallway, continuing to talk to each other happily. "So. How old are you, then?" Seán questioned, seemingly over what had happened not even five minutes ago.

"I'm twenty-six. And how old does that make you?"

"Twenty-five."

"Holy shit." Mark's eyes widened and his mouth gaped open. "Seriously? You look so much younger."

"So do you."

"No, seriously." Mark shook his head in awe as he and Seán exited the hallway, finding themselves back in the central area. They both stopped, standing a few feet from each other and turning to the other to continue talking. "You look really young." He chuckled, lips curling upwards in a playful smirk. "Are you sure you're not eighteen?"

"Oh stop." Seán waved his hand in opposition, although the large smile on his face said otherwise. "You're just flirting with me."

Mark raised an eyebrow. "Who said I was? Maybe I'm just being nice." However, he then took his glasses off and gave his best smolder, tilting his head and pursing his lips. "But maybe I am flirting."

The other cackled, causing Mark's heart to swell at the fact that he'd made someone - an Omega, in fact - laugh. Hey, he couldn't help his instinctual need to make Omegas happy. It was his nature.

"You sure are something, Mark," the younger proclaimed, messing with his fringe once again. Mark found it rather adorable.

"I know, right?" He laughed, setting his glasses back onto his nose and dropping his hands by his sides. "I could say the same for you."

The other scoffed. "Now I know you're flirting." He crossed his arms over his chest, a content look still on his face. "But I don't think I mind."

"Oo, and what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means exactly what it sounds like." He shrugged, the corners of lips upturning in a gentle smile. "You're a gentleman, and the fact that you're attractive doesn't hurt either."

"Oh, you." Mark waved his hand in nonchalance, even though he knew his proud Alpha ego just grew a bit. He could tell that his neutralizer and suppressants didn't exactly cover up the strong smell of Alpha pride coming off of him in waves - if the way the Omega's nostrils flared as he took a deep breath was anything to go by. He could've just been imagining it though.