Not a Chapter (I'm Sorry!)

First and foremost, I'm so sorry for not updating this story. I haven't been motivated enough to type on TWAU, and I deeply apologize. I don't want you guys to think I don't care because I don't update this story; in actuality, that's the complete opposite of what I feel. I care so much that I don't want to give you guys bad chapters, and so it's hard to write now without feeling bad about chapters.

Anyways, back to the reason I'm posting this. I need you guys' ideas. Well, not ideas necessarily, but advice. I am thinking about beginning to write a new story along with TWAU, and I need you guys to help me decide which one it will be.

So far, I have four prompts I'd like to do:

•cancer prompt. I already have two chapters typed out for this one, plus many ideas for later ones.

•twin prompt. I'm in the middle of the second chapter for this one, plus I also have ideas for this.

•angel prompt. I have up to the first chapter done, but I also have the layouts of other chapters done in my notes. I have a good amount of ideas for this one.

•professor prompt. This is basically what I said in my status: Professor McLoughlin meets spunky Personal Trainer Mark Fischbach. They were inspired by these pictures from the whole NSP thing (Mark has lil chest hairs that I never saw before).

 They were inspired by these pictures from the whole NSP thing (Mark has lil chest hairs that I never saw before)

I don't have any ideas as far as this one goes, but I'll probably think of stuff in a little bit

Plus Mark looks good in eyeliner. ;-;

So, thank you guys once again for four thousand reads on our story! That's absolutely insane, and I cannot fathom the amount that number is. It's crazy.

If any of you want anymore information on the aforementioned stories, I'd be happy to share as much as possible with you.

Thank you! :D