introduction

This story is mostly from manik pov. Nandu has little pov in this story..

Manik: 21 years

he is a businessman. But he is a person with a twist. Yess.. his real name is manik veer singh..... now he took his mom's title when they moved to USA. Now he's manik malhotra....the most eligible bachelor. He is the honewala yuvrajj of devgarh. This is his hidden secret which only his friends know leaving his parents. He changed his name to avoid being embarrassed in public with such a longggg name.... He believes in love but hasn't fallen for it yet... still waiting for his princess.... owns the large and best in the buisness line: malhotra industries.

Mother's name: neyonika malhotra

Father name: veer singh ( malhotra)

Characters as in the show just navya is also his friend not nandu's. Except mukti who's his sister... cabir and dhruv are first cousins. Alya and navy are their respective gf. They are still the great fab 5 but now they don't perform public.

Note: manik lost his father when he was 5 years in a car crash.... His songs showed his love for his dad as his dad wanted him to sing. .. very joyful and loving. ...caring also.

Nandini: 19 years

a widow. .. married for 2 years. Husband died last year in plane crash. Is mrs. Nandini singhaniya now. Before marriage nandini murthy. Moving to sydney from india to take over husbands famiky business. Made ceo of singhaniya grup of companies. Moving to Sydney to take over the charge in headquarters.

Family:

Aaryaman: brother ( cousin)

Abhimanyu: brother(cousin)

Knows alya and mukti from childhood. Best friends. Aaryaman loved alya but alya chosed dhruv. Aarya now has a gf named sanaya. Abhi and aarya run the murthy industry in Sydney. ..the second largest company there. Abhi in relationship with mukti. Abhi and aarya friends of manik. Same college. Nandini and manik unknown to each other. Abhi and aarya are not in contact with nandini as they are also in Sydney. Knows she's married but never met her husband as were busy with business.

Neil singhaniya: late husband of nandini...has a twist which will unfold in the story. A pilot. Lost life in plane crash. Stayed in Mumbai, India.

Family:

Mother: aakhi singhaniya.

Father: rahul singhaniya

Modern family. Loved his family a lot. Family has only one son. Fell for nandu in a flight. ...

Some more characters will be introduced later as the story proceeds. ...