I opened up to you and you judged me and you are an asshole

"Gabby come on you can't stay here, you gotta get out of the house." Ri said begging me to go to a party with her and her other friends. "Ugh fine. Maybe I can go get wasted and shit, and maybe forget that a guy who I showed my scars to cheated on me because he doesn't like self loathers." I said getting up going to my closet. "well damn." Ri said as I walked into the closet getting dressed into a black dress with black heels with my hair up in a ponytail. "I just said the truth oops." I said coming out of the closet. "okay no talking about that asshole anymore." She said looking sincere going downstairs already dressed in a black dress and red heels. "okay I guess." I said walking downstairs catching up to her in the car.

"how are old are you guys?" The bartender asked getting the drinks. I looked over to Ri. "I'm 22 and she's 21." Ri said pointing to her and myself. "okay here's your drinks." he smiled handing me a beer and Ri a margarita. I took a swig of my beer turning around seeing the guy dancers. "GABBY YOU SHOULD ASK FOR A LAPDANCE!" Ri screamed tugging me to the guy strippers. "Its going to be fifteen dollars if you want a  lap dance from me, twenty if you wanna have some quick sex." the guy stripper winked at me. "Y'know what Rian I'm just gonna go get a lap dance from that girl with the purple dyed hair..." I tugged Ri's arm running away from the guy stripper/hooker. "So are you gay now?" Ri asked looking in my eyes. "I already told you this.." I said walking over to the girl stripper with purple hair and blue eyes. "oh damn...but have fun, and remember don't hook up with anyone tonight! I'm gonna go get some drinks and look for some hot chicks to talk to." she said going back to the bar. "okay same for you, don't hook up with anyone tonight!" I laughed walking over to the girl strippers. I grabbed some cash out of my pocket as the line started getting closer to my turn. "how much for a lap dance?" I said walking to the specific girl with the purple long hair, piercing blue eyes, and pale skin. "oh its free for your first time here." she said sitting me down on the black chair. "is it your first time getting a lap dance?'' she asked. I felt my cheeks get red flushed with embarrassment. "Yeah.." I said moving around in the chair. "I bet you're a virgin too.." she said smirking. "what?! no! I'm not a virgin I lost my virginity when I was 16." I lied. Considering the amount of guys at my school and the amount of whores at my school, there was really no chance of me getting laid. "You're not fooling me sweetheart...I have a very good bullshit radar and yours is flying high." she said smiling. "okay I'm a virgin..its just no one thinks I'm pretty and I'm not  the kind of girl to just wear skimpy clothes and fuck someone for the good of it." I said gazing into her eyes. "well if you were with me you wouldn't have to worry about assholes telling you are ugly because I would beat their ass for calling such a beautiful girl ugly." she said as she grinded her hips against mine. "why are you flirting with me? I'm nothing." I said as she sat on my lap turning around to see my face. "well I don't know...you just seem like the type of girl that needs love and I'm the type of lady who needs love too." She said as she kissed me sparks gushing through me. this was a kiss that definitely wasn't a normal kiss like oh hey you're cute kiss me on the mouth and wake up in my bed, it was hey I  truly love you sweetheart and I could stare at your face all day. "Well that's enough for your first lap dance." She said pulling me up. "here's my number text me if ya want." she winked as she put a strip of paper in my bra. I walked over to Ri hanging out with a girl with dark brown eyes and dark black hair and a girl with dark blue hair and dressed head to toe in pale grunge aesthetic clothes. "hey Ri I just got back from my lap dance do you wanna get another drink and call it a night?" I said as she continuously drank some more of her martini. "oh sure Gabby. But I'm taking these girls home with us so you might as well get to know them." she said as she kissed the girl with dark black hair's cheek. "baby girl this is my friend Gabby, she's a little naïve so go easy on her." she said pointing to me. "yep that's me. who are you 'baby girl'?" I said as I looked at the girls dark brown eyes. "my name is Maria but I go by May." she said staring at my messy dark brown hair. "Oh! Mel this is Gabby. She loves a bunch of the same music as you so you might get along." Ri said smiling at me. "yep that's my name." I said sounding slightly drunk. " I heard you like marina and the diamonds? and Lana?" she said happily. "yes I do." I laughed. I went back to the stripper who flirted with me. "i never got your name..." I said looking at her with her baggy eyes and sweaty hair. "oh its Elizabeth grant if you wanna steal my identity but I go by Ashley, but you can call me baby girl." she smirked. "okay well my names Gabby but you can call me princess." I laughed. " bye baby girl. I'm going to my house. wish you were in my bed." she said winking at me getting in her car driving away.