"Home life"

I walked in my mum's house expecting for her to be gone with one of her manwhores so i went upstairs and broke down crying in my room. Why did i have to live such a shitty life? I thought why does everybody else get such a happy life? Why do i have to be depressed all the time? "Bzzz" my phone went off. One of my best friends were calling me i wiped my tears and cleared my throat. I didn't want them to know i was crying. "Hello?" I said answering it. "Hey Gabby! I was thinking about going to the pool later..." She said excitedly. Shit i cant go to the pool. "Um i can't." "Why?" Ugh what im gonna say. "Um.. I have to clean my room." I said hoping she'd believe it. "Oh okay." She said sadly. "So what did you do today?" She asked excited again. I cried, went to therapy, then cried some more, was about to cut again, then you called me. "I went shopping with my mum." I said faking my smile and my happiness to her. "Oh that's cool. Oh i gotta go Gabby. Zoë is coming over later and i gotta go put some clothes on and fix my room." She said happily. Wow have fun well i go break down and probably drink while blasting Green day. "Oh okay have fun! Tell her i said Hi!" I said hanging up ending my fake happiness. I looked over at my cd player i blasted haha youre dead while i went through my mum's fridge looking for beer or any alcohol to get through me to unfeel the pain. I finally found some beer and took most of it upstairs. I opened the beer crying thinking about my ex boyfriend. So here's the story: I was walking to my boyfriend's house cause he lives in the same neighborhood as me. I opened the door and saw him drunk as hell with another girl behind him naked kissing his back.
Yeah, i broke down for the past week just hating him and listening to bad sappy songs. I looked back at the beer i practically finished it and threw it against my wall crying. I picked up another beer and another and another. By that time i was drunk as hell barely being able to move when my front door opened i looked out the window: it was Amaya, Amaya is one of my really good friends, but like the rest of my friends, she didnt know about my abuse, my cutting, my therapy, or even more of that shit. Being the drunk person i was, i went down stairs stumbling on my steps. She knew it she knew i was drunk. She looked at my running mascara and beer bottle in my hand. "Gabby?!?! What are yoy doing?!?! Are you drunk?!" She said screaming. "What! Youre drunk. You get out of here." I said laughing feeling the world spin a thousand miles. "Gabby get to bed." "No." "Get to bed." "Fine." She tucked me in bed turning off Green day, cleaning up the bottle i broke on my wall.
I woke up in my bedroom having a terrible headache. I looked at my hand it was cut cause of the bottle i broke. Shit i have therapy again. I dragged myself out of my bed and just forgot all of my daily morning routine. I was too hungover and too depressed to do that shit. I walked to my car seeing my mum pull up. "Hey...Gabby.. You're such a slut and attention seeker.. Thats why you cut...cause you want attention..." She said stumbling over with one of her man whores. "Shut up mum. We both know you're drunk as hell. I cut because I'm depressed. And you're such a slut mum. You're gonna get a std if you keep being such a hooker sleeping with men 24/7" i said glaring at her. "That's not how you talk to your mother you whore! No wonder everyone hates you." Her man whore said. "Oh yeah. You don't know what that hooker has put me through. She is a slut and she doesnt know what the fuck she's talking about. I can talk to my mother the way i want to. God damn she talks to me no better." I said walking into my car. I drove over to my best friend Zoës house she was pretty much the only one that knew i was depressed and cut, and she made me feel so much better and happier. I walked over to her front door checking if it was locked. Nope. I entered her house seeing her dogs bark and she was probably upstairs like always. I walked to her room seeing her watching American horror story. "Hey Zoë!" I said genuinely smiled. She had that effect on me making me smile when i was with her. She looked at me smiling. "Hey Gabby!" She smiled and walked over to hug me. "So how's your mum?" She asked. I looked down at my shoes. "Terrible. She called me a slut and attention seeker today with one of her man whores." I said looking at my shoes. She hugged me "Gabby, I'm sorry. You're not any of those things. You're amazing" she said making me smile.