"After School"

I walked out of the doors of hell finally plugging in my ear buds and popping them in each ear forgetting all my worries and listening to welcome to the black parade by my chemical romance. I walked through the glaring sun with my flannel and black skinny jeans. I looked at the cheerleaders that teased me and blackmailed me today at lunch. I flicked up my middle finger at them whispering 'fuck you sluts' and walked off to my house. My house was pretty close to my living shithole so i never had to worry about getting a ride or takimg the bus. By that time, i was half a mile there until i ran into my bitches: my guy friends. They were in a blue car waving at me slowing down asking me if i wanted a ride. I wasnt going to pass on a ride. Even if it was with one of my ex loves i was still going to withstand the awkwardness of seeing them to get a ride. I went in the car sitting next to Ash. Ash is not a total dickhead, some of my guy friends are, but Ash is different, puberty hit him like a bus, he got a bunch of acne the time till finally his parents got him acne cream and some how it worked for him. He's going out with one of my other friends, Mia, basically there the living definition of the cute couple. They both understand each other and basically their inseperable. I looked around the car seeing another guy friend of mine. His name was Alex, Alex is basically the definition of a manwhore. He basically hooks up with a lot of sluts, and you're always thinking one day he's going to get an std but he NEVER gets them. Which still shocks everyone he knows to this day. Does he have some amazing condom where it always works or something? I dont know. The world will never know. "What's up bitches?" I sais leaning back. Ash and Alex laughed at me. "Nothing. since when have i been your bitch?" Alex asked smirking. "Since forever you man whore."i said laughing. "Okay i guess." He said smiling. "How was your school day?" Ash said smiling. Shitty. Terrible. Like almost all days of my existence. I had to make out with a dipshit. Cheerleader sluts are black mailing me now. But y'know I'm good. "Shitty as fuck like all high school days. I thought you knew that Ash." I said looking at him. "Oh sorry Gabby." He said looking down at his shoes. "Hey what's wrong Ash?" I said looking at him sincerely. He looked back at me. "It's just, you've been so different these last couple of weeks, is there something going on?" He said looking worried. Alex looked back at me. Shit. What do i say. Of course there's something going on. My mum's a slut, I've been not able to get any sleep lately, I overdose all the time, and now sluts are bullying me. "No I'm fucking fine!" I yelled looking at them. "Why does everybody think there's something wrong with me?!?! I mean i smile all the time, i laugh at everyone's jokes. I have perfectly clear arms. " i said crossing my arms looking out the window. "Show us your arms then if you're so clean Gabby. " Alex dared. We pulled up to my driveway. I ran out of the car with my book bag over my shoulder hoping to make it to the door in time. But no. Alex and Ash ran after me. I felt arms around my waist pulling me to the ground. It was Alex. He pinned me down to the ground. "Show us your arms Gabby!" He said angrily. "I dont have to show you anything!" I snapped back. He pulled down my flannel sleeves. It was too late they saw them. My scars. Alex immediately looked at them crying. "Why would you lie Gabby?" He said with tears in his eyes. He looked at me crying. I got up and ran to my room i cried in my bed with the pillow over my head. I just humiloated myself infront of my friends. I felt a hand on my back rubbing my back up and down. It was Alex. I cried in his chest. "I'm so sorry Alex." I said between cries. Another person came into my room. It was Ash. They hugged me till i finally fell asleep in Alex's arms. They left me there to sleep. I woke up with the sun in my face and dried tears from last night. Shit i have to go to school again. I washed my face getting rid of my runned mascara and dried tears. I put my hair in a messy bun and wore a black crop top with bleached high waisted shorts and black converse high tops. I walked out of my house eating a cinnamon bun with my pennyboard and book bag in my left hand. I rode on my penny board to the living shit hole of existence Alex and Ash saw me walk by and ran over to me. "Hey Gabby! How are you?" They both said smiling. "Oh shut the fuck up guys. You know how i am. You saw last night." I said walking to my homeroom. Everybody looked at me like i just told the guys that they should go fuck themselves and that they should kill themselves. But i didn't give a flying fuck what they thought of me. I walked into my class amd everybody just looked at me like they were gonna cry. I walked over to Mia "Mia what's wrong?" I said looking at her glistening eyes. "Alex and Ash told us what happened. Why couldn't you just tell me and amaya and your best friends!?!?" She said crying. I looked at everybody around me they knew. I ran out of the room with tears streaming down my face.

Boom! Cliffhanger!! Nobody is reading this anyway but whoever is I LOVE YOU!! But anyways, sorry for the long ass story but i wanted to make it good.
-American Shame