Prom

I looked in my mirror as i pushed in my black skull earrings. I had on a black dress with lace sleeves, black heels, and a black choker. I brushed my now Black and Blue hair until i was finally satisfied. I blasted kids from yesterday to get me into the mood of one of the most bullshitty nights I was about to spend with John. Prom. The actual greatest night for whore because they can wear the sluttiest dress they want to and bang a dude after the prom leaving them pregnant 9 months later with no Dad. I walked down my stairs grabbing my phone. I unlocked my phone seeing a text from John.
John : Beautiful I'm almost there so be ready on your doorstep.
Okay I'll be ready see you later John I texted back looking in my mirror i touched up my eye shadow filling in my eyeliner. I saw John with flowers in his hand on my door step. I covered my mouth in complete shock. I hugged him whispering in his ear 'thank you'. He kissed my cheek leading me into a car full of his friends that were cheerleaders and Dumbassholes. Completely expected considering hes a football player. I walked into the limo grabbing John's hand the entire ride. We walked out seeing a lot of people look at us with a bunch of 'ews' and 'why the fuck did that emo chick get him' and shit like that but i just walked past them with John's hand. We walked into the gym seeing the shittiest decorations ever. The kind that you find at the last minute in Walmart. I rolled my eyes still walking with John. "Okay you high schoolers this for the love birds. KAKA..KAKA" the dj said putting on one of the shittiest slow songs ever. I just rolled my eyes and sat down. "You're not gonna dance?" John said offering his hand infront of my face. "Do i have to.." I said finally getting up dancing with John. I rested my head on his shoulder swaying left and right. I pretty much didn't give a single fuck about dancing to the shittiest love song because i was pretty much laying on John's head hugging him. The song ended quickly and I went in the back of the bleachers with John whilst we listened to my chemical romance and took pictures of us being stupid.
•••••
"Thanks John for asking me to prom." I whispered in his ear. I let go of him walking on the roof climbing back into my window. "So...how was it!?!" Zoë said running towards me. "It was okay there was alot of girls grinding guys...nothing much." I said hugging her. "Kind of happy I didn't go now.." Zoë said jumping back on my bed. "Lets watch jacksepticeye!!!" Zoë said putting it on the tv. "Hold on I'll change." I said going into the bathroom changing into a sweatshirt and skinny jeans. I walked out of the bathroom jumping on the bed. "ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS SHIT!" I said yelling. For the next two hours, Me and Zoë stayed up watching One of me and Zoë's favorite gamers play Life is strange. I looked at my twitter feed seeing a bunch of tweets from random people i follow and notifications of random people following me and then one of Johns tweets.
Just had one of the best nights with my lovely punk girlfriend, @ Gabby the weirdo i love her so much
I smiled tweeting back him that i loved him too. " I'm getting tired." I said as i yawned. I fell asleep in the covers whilst Zoë stayed watching Jacksepticeye and Markplier.
Hey guys it's Rachel! Anyways, thank you for 100 reads total that means so much to me. If you are ever feeling terrible or need help in a situation where you think you'll never get out of, I'm always here, all you have to do is pm me