"High School"

I walked through the living hell hole of existence my high school hallways. I sometimes wanted to puke seeing the cheerleaders and jocks aka the super love couples. Where they break up then they make up and suck each other's faces off saying shit like I'll never stop loving you and then next thing you know you see that man whore screwing another girl. It just made me wanna puke my breakfast out seeing those couples. Part of the many logical reasons i fucking hate high school. I walked into my homeroom waiting for someone i knew, i pulled my phone out looking at my twitter feed. I didn't really tweet it qas mostly favorites and retweets for my twitter. "Hey Gabby.." A deep voice said trying to get my attention. It was John. He wasn't the usual man whore you find at a high school he wasn't a total douche, he didn't treat me like a slut like every other dipshit at this school did slamming me against a locker against my will and trying to get me to go to prom with them cause no cheerleader wanted to,... He was nice and not a total dick head. "So Gabby.. I was thinking..,, do you wanna go to prom with me. And that ladies and gentlemen is the bullet I've beem trying to dodge my entire junior year of high school. I might as well say yes, but i wouldn't find a dress that would make me not look like a total slut that is tired as fuck. I said yes anyways, feeling pity for the poor John, knowing i was his last decision considering how little of a flying fuck i gave about him and how little of bullshit i talk. I was walking to my next period and then again another dipshit walks up to me. "Hey Gabby the slut, i bet you wanna make out with me dont you? Yep you do. " a dipshit said kissing down my neck. I pushed him away spilling my water all over him. Everyone stared at me like i just shot him. He was obviously either one a manwhore like almost every single guy at this school was, or two drunk as hell like almost every guy at this gaping shithole was. "You Slut! You're gonna make out with me!" The manwhore said. Guys came around me blocking me from my class and all of my friends. I was pretty much trapped by this point and i was gonna have to make out with a dipshit against my will. They pulled my wrists pushing me over to the lockers another dipshit pushed his lips against mine. His breath smelled like mint which made me not wanna puke as much as i was going to. He put his hands in my hair forcingly pushing me against him. And i know what you're thinking, push him away like you already did, well here's the thing, his manthots were holding my wrists and arms up against the lockers making me unable to escape this deathtrap makeout session. I looked around trying to find any of my friends or teachers that didnt absolutely hate my guts. He was already kissing down my neck when i could finally breathe. I panted exhausted from 5 minutes of torture making out with a complete asshole. I finally worked up enough stamina to kick him in the balls and run to the other side of the school where my friends were. I looked around looking for the dipshits seeing if i lost them. By that time, i was completely humiliated seeing cheerleaders laugh at me showing me the video they took of me being forced to makeout with a manwhore. "Okay Gabby, we have a deal for you. You will be our slave for the rest of the senior year, doing anything we tell you, or we release this video." The main cheerleader said holding her phone and my humanity. I shrugged not even giving a shit anymore. I walked away from those whores laughing at me and just got my lunch. They stopped me still laughing and devilishly smiling at me. "Gabby. We have a better deal: you get us prom dates, never tell anyone about this, and humiliate yourself in front of this whole school, and then we wont release the video. " a blonde whore said smiling. "See here's the thing, i have no guys that would not puke at the thought of going to the prom with you whores." I said laughing getting my water in the lunch line. "Ew we don't want your guy friends, we want those guys that surrounded you making you makeout with that dipshit. " She said pointing to the guys all the way over the lunch room smirking at me. I looked at the guys disgustingly then back at the cheerleader whores. I shrugged "Fine. But I'm not promising that they're going to screw you after prom." I laughed looking innocent walking over to my table. "Then we're not promising not releasing your video to the entire school." The slut said having her hand on my table. "Fine I'll get you some manwhores for your prom date." I said laughing. They walked over to their table full of whores and sluts just like them. I shrugged realizing I'm going to have to put up with these whores.

I hope you guys liked that sorry it was so long guys, i will try and make it shorter! If that's what you guys want. By the way I'm keeping the story like this, not changing it to some bullshit Disney high school movie where everything is good. High school sucks. Sorry if i offended you,
American Shame