FTXTrigun

Natsu walked next to Lucy, bored as ever. She and Erza walked between him and Gray just so they would fight each other. A part of him couldn't completely blame the girls, but it was so quiet.

He groaned loudly.

Lucy clenched her fist tightly, an eyebrow twitched uncontrollably. "I swear, if I heard you exhale like that one more time, I'm going to Lucy Kick your a** to a different dimension."

Erza flexed her fingers as well. "I'll help."

"Fine by me," Natsu sighed. "Can you make sure that the dimension has magic and guild so I won't actually be bored?"

Gray scowled. "Just be quiet, pyro. We're at the town with that bounty. Now if you don't shut that trap of yours, I can only imagine what I could do with that seven billion double jewel on your head. Speaking of which-" he turned his head towards the girls. "Why haven't we turned him to the police again?"

Lucy and Erza glared a the half naked man. "Because its our job to make sure he does as little collateral damage as possible."

Gray didn't look all that impressed. Examining their outfits, Lucy was shameless and proudly displayed her whip and ten throwing knives she named after zodiac signs. Erza was even and even less clothing on her and pulled an enormous carriage that carried her weapons. On her was a sword in a hilt. A few hidden throwing knives. A pencil on her ear (yes, she considers it a weapon). And two guns on her hips.

"I'm pretty sure you join him in the 'collateral damage'."

"You take part too!" Complained Lucy.

"And so do you!" He pressed.

Erza rolled her eyes at the bickering pair. "Come on," she scowled. "Lets find something to eat before I hunt something down."

"Yosh!" Cried Natsu happily. "Foooooooooood!"

Gray slammed his hand over his face, still trying to comprehend how the pink haired idiot was Natsu Dragneel the Humanoid Fire Storm.

•••

Sorry that it's extremely short. I'm in a writers block for Fairy Tail. I've watch Baccano and it inspired me to write an extremely complex Warrior's 'fiction.

I've also finished watching Trigun and it was one of the best 90's anime I've seen so far. I love the story and how the final battle ended.

I could've added more, but I'm in a slump with fairy tail. T^T sorry. I really want to get out of this writer's block, but for now, I think writing one shows should help.