How I Met My Nakama

Inspiration scene: Barney and Robin hook up and refuse to have the talk. ...Yeah, Jellal isn't a big fan of the talk either...

○○○

"Wait one d***ed minute!" Mira exclaimed heavily. Erza and Jellal jumped back from the loud shout. Lucy looked about nervously, Natsu and Gray were at it again.

•No, not crazy boy love, get your head out of your a$$, Juvia. It's just Natsu slamming his fists into his abbs, ... while Gray was ... without clothes.... Oh gawd, why isn't anyone doing anything. Laxus! No, Laxus' secretary, Freed! Get clothes!•

•anyway, back to the show! •mumbles• how in the living Tartorus can I film this with Fairy Tail?•

Erza sighed. "It's isn't that large of a predicament, MiraJane." She lifted her hand and waved it off. "We just aren't the type of people to have the Talk."

Jellal nodded proudly. "And we found out that ilaberate mazes of lies really turns us on."

Erza began leaning in, holding the collar of his shirt. "You know I am not one to lie to my comrades, but this is just-" Jellal didn't bother to let her talk. He encased her lips with his mouth. They began to moan.

Lucy moaned in annoyance. She shoved the two apart. "Listen! I know you two aren't like this! Erza! You're always preaching about not letting men touch your sisters! Jellal, you'll only hurt Erza by suddenly having a revolution you tainted her for her future husband, and seep back into the shadows!"

Jellal and Erza were silent for a while. They were actually looking like thinking about it. "Maybe you're right, Lucy-san." He sighed. "Or... or..."

...

He grabbed Erza's head, shoving it into his. The kiss lasted for.... A long time...

When he pulled back, he was breathing heavily. Erza laid on his chest, panting as well. "Okay..." She said, sort of breathe. "Now we really should have the talk..."

"Yeah...." Jellal sighed. There was a pause. "Or! Or!"

They began to do it again.

~~~

Mira slapped the two mages upside the heads. They winced. "What's the matter with you two?!" She asked angrily.

Erza took a sip of her drink, Jellal copied, both avoided all eye contact.

The transformation wizard sighed. "Look, if you don't have the talk, then there might be a problem that'll occur. Maybe it's good to have labels as girlfriend and boy-"

"Mira! Can I steal you for a quick conversation?" Erza interrupted. She was giving her well know evil eye, one that Mira could counter with her own, but didn't bother to.

The girls left the table at the guild, and headed for the bar. Mira was frowning, Erza as well. Cana sighed, knowing some s*** may go down, so she left.

"Mira, I know you are trying to protect my status with Jellal and me, but I want to reassure you that your assistance isn't needed."

Mira screwed her face, twisted her lips, pretended to think. After a fast second she disagreed. "But what if something, or one pops up?" She asked.

Erza must have not heard her. "What Jellal and I have, isn't much at all. We are together when he is in town, but when he's not... It's best to not put on a label and get attached so easily."

Suddenly the redhead's eyes landed on a girl that approached the table. She had long black hair and piercing eyes. She also seemed to have a very big bust on her chest. I it was a recipe for death... Of the said girl of coarse. She was all too close to Jellal.... Faaaaar more than she liked even seeing.

FT one shots and crossoversजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें