37 : Meeting the TYB Black Busters and Bolam's test?!

Everyone is currently at their own home. Shitake's test was yesterday. Now it was evening. Bolam is sleeping peacefully while Ieyasu is tired, on the desk. Above the desk was Reborn standing.

"Ne, Reborn.. Why do i feel familiar with that boy, Cielo?" Ie ask.

"How should i know Baka-Ie." Reborn say as he kick Ie. Then a green flame, Lightning flame appear.

"Yare yare, i'm here to tell you the te-- Oi, wake up." Lampo say. "Wake up. Yare yare, this is why i hate snotty brat." He continue.

"O-Otona Bolam?" Ie ask.

"Hah? Chigau nah. Ore-sama wa Lampo-sama." He introduce himself.

"Oh well, he is asleep, i think i can't do anything." Lampo say and decide to leave.

"Wait, isn't it wrong for you to do that without testing him first?" Reborn ask.

'Yare yare, the same question?' "I guess you're right. All you need to do is come to my palace tomorrow. In here is the further instruction." He say then disappear. Appearantly he gave a paper to him.

"*sigh* Good thing he re-think.." Ieyasu sigh in relief.

"That Cielo is mysterious.." Ie mutter.

"Yeah. I sense him with another one yesterday." Reborn say.

"But.. Takeshi went with him.. Don't you think that Cielo is Tsu?" Ieyasu ask.

"I think so too, but his aura is different. I can't think him as Tsuna." Reborn answer. "And that Cielo is strong. If ever Primo use him to test you, you better get ready." He continue.

"What?!" Ieyasu almost yell.

"W-W-What should i do?!" Ieyasu ask.

"You'll just have to focuse on Bolam's test first." Reborn say and he go to sleep.

"You're going to sleep?!" Ie ask, but ignored.

---------------------------------------

"Gyahahaha!!" Bolam laugh as he run around the front door of the Amusement Park.

"I wonder why did Lampo want us to bring present too.." Ieyasu say.

Tomorrow at the Amusement Park, get the 3 stamples from the most famous ride and go to Ore-sama's castle. Also bring a present. What ever it is is fine. Better theme for a Rain Guardian. Was what writen in the paper yesterday.

"It's 27th of November. If i believe it, it's Asari Ugetsu's birthday." Y/Uni mutter.

"Did you say something Y/Uni?" Reborn ask.

"Oh nothing nothing." Y/Uni smile.

"Hm." Reborn eye Y/Uni for a while but then turn his gaze to Ieyasu who is on a cup (?). He is with Bolam while Tohaya, Shitake is with I-Pin. Then Bolam spin the cup very fast. The guide have try to stop it but it seems that it is broken.

Somewhere, a little boy with a boy. Both wearing cloak and hood.

"Let the game begin." The little boy say.

"Fulmine , it's not nice to do that. Return it to normal." The boy pinch the little boy.

"Ah! Hai hai! Cielo-nii i'm sorry!!" The little boy or Fulmine cry.

Back to Ieyasu

The cup finally stop spinning and Ieyasu was dazing. "Ple...ase the sta...mpel.." He say.

"A-Ah hai!" The guide answer and give the stampel.

And soon, they ride another ride.

Let's check on Lampo-san's castle