35

"Hey! What are you all doing??" Shouichi ask.

"Oh my, hello there, Sho-kun." Ryuka smile.

"Don't 'Hello there.' -me!! What are you doing?!" Shouichi almost yell.

"Oh, we? Ts- Boss change the plan." Itsuki say.

"But he didn't contact me." Shouichi say.

"Oi, what are you saying?" Reborn say.

"Ouch, my stomach!" Shouichi say then fall, almost everyone sweatdropped.

"Arre? I think i already met you before.. And Spanner too.." Ie say, wondering.

"A-Anyway, r-release the g-guardians. I-It should be enough f-for now. Y-You all could j-just go back to b-boss." Shouichi stutter getting up.

"You're right. See you, Vongola Decimo. We will be looking forward for our fight." Ryuka say in a calm manner and bow and also smile.

"Y-Yeah." Ie answer, blush a bit.

Then they all suddenly disappear plus Riku and Kiiro.

"N-Now that that's finish. I'm going to send all of you back to 10 years before."

"Really?? Yes!!!" "But you will need to come back here again later after one week."

"What? Why?" Ie ask, disappointed.

"Because you need to defeat those Black Busters. Even they look normal, they are all half humans. Their powers are more stronger than all of you. So i will need you to get Vongola Primo's Guardians and Primo's weapon in Inheritance Ceremony." Shouichi say.

'He sounds like he knew this would happen..' Ie thought and suddenly, "Ne, why did you sound like you already planned this?" Ie actually blurt it out. 'HIEEE!!! I actually say it!!!' Ie say, panicking.

'Hyper Intuition..? Just like Tsuna-kun.. He really is Giotto-kun's descendant.' Shouichi smile softly. "Well, it doesn't matter. Why don't you go back to your hideout and come back here with the others who come from the past. Around 2 hours, what do you think?" Shouichi ask.

"He's really good with the plan." Shitake grinned.

"Oi! So when are we going to be released?!" Tohaya growled.

"Oh right.." Shouichi sweatdrop and push a button. And then the capsule open and they all run to Ie.

---------------------------------------
Time skip cause i feel like it.
---------------------------------------

"Everyone is here?" Shouichi ask.

"Hai!" They answer.

Somewhere inside the Merone Base..

"It's your turn, Yuni."

"Yes, Tsuna-kun. Gamma, Tazaru, Nozaru i'll be back." Yuni ànswer.

"Hai, Hime." Gamma say.

"Let's go?" Tsuna ask.

"Hai." Yuni smile.

Back to Ie, again.

'It's almost time.. Yuni-san please hurry up..' Shouichi whisper in his heart-- Eww. Shouichi thought.

"Please wait!" A girl voice was heard. They all turn to meet a girl with a flower tatto below her left eye.