♤♡♢♧ + Omake

Hai! Hello! Ciao! Ni hao! Konnichiwa!

I'm here to tell you that, there is 2 new stories that has been published!!

Cafe Di Cielo {KHR Fanfic}

Prologue

||

Sawada Ieyatsu or Giotto (More with Ieyasu) and Sawada Tsunayoshi or Tsuna are brother. While Ieyasu is the Vongola Decimo and been love by 'their' parent.

***

This story is made by me and @LucasZor!

---------------------------------------

Class Trip To Italy!

Edited version of Trip to Italy

That's all!! Thanks!

And also my others fanfiction that has been discontinued or finished!

The new Love Live! Book 1.

AKB0048 will meet µ's , school idols at Otonizaka High School.
µ's meet AKB members, those are Acchan the 14th, Chieri the new Center Nova, Yuuka, Orine, Sayaka, Yuuko, Takamina, Kanata, and Mariko.
What are they going to do after they meet µ's , and know that they are also idols? Stay tuned

I DO NOT OWN AKB0048 AND LOVE LIVE! SCHOOL IDOL PROJECT.

{ Continue to The new Love Live! Book 2 }

---------------------------------------

The new Love Live! Book 2.

[DISCONTINUED] Thank you so much for supporting me! because of that i have already finished Book 1. and now continuing to Book 2.
The story this time is : µ's has been invited to Starlight Academy! Because of that µ's must break up! What will they do?!
By the way the song at this book not just Aikatsu & Love Live theme song! But also have many anime song which i like.

I DO NOT OWN LOVE LIVE! SCHOOL IDOL PROJECT & AIKATSU!
[DISCONTINUED]

---------------------------------------

L'Arcobaleno Gemello [DISCONTINUED]

Sawada Tsunayoshi and Sawada Ietsuna -his twin brother- staired at the twin.

***

"Who are you?" Ietsuna ask

"I'm sure we'll meet again." The shorter haired girl and held the biggest grin said.

"And very soon." The longer haired and emotionless girl -more like Ietsuna when he's serious- said.