15. A = To school

If you want to pick, Tsuna goes to school read this part, if you don't want to, read part B = Run Away.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"I'll just go to school, even though i'm reaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy late." Tsuna say lazyly.

"Then, see you!" Checker Face say.

"Yeah.." Tsuna say.

"Omnivoure, you are late."

"Yes, you are late."

"Oh, hello there, Hibari-san and also Hibari-chan." Tsuna say.

"Why did you stop calling Kyoya, Kyoya?" Ryoko ask.

"It's rude to him..?" Tsuna say.

"It's okay." Kyoya say.

"Then, Kyoya and Hibari-chan..?" Tsuna say (Or asking).

"Ryoko."

"Pardon?" Tsuna say.

"I'm telling you to call me Ryoko." Ryoko say.

"O-Okay!" Tsuna say.

"Anyway, go to class, before we bite you to death." Ryoko say.

"H-Hai, Ryoko, Kyoya." Tsuna say then run inside.

"Safe.." Tsuna mutter.

"Sorry i am late, sensei..." Tsuna say as he open the door to his class.

"Dame-Tsuna! You are very late! This is already 09.57! You missed 2 subject!" The 'elite' sensei yell.

"How dare you yell to Tsuna / Jyuudaime / Tsu / Jyuudaime's brother?!" Takeshi, Hayato, Ie and Tohaya say in unison.

"A-Anyway, go to your seat." 'Nezu' say, shiver about what the 4 student say earlier.

"Hai~" Tsuna say.

"Jyuudaime, where were you? I was looking all the way here for you!" Hayato say walking to Tsuna's desk.

"Gokudera-san, please go back to your seat." Nezu say, but Hayato ignored him as if he wasn't there.

"G-Gokudera-kun.. please go sit down, on your desk." Tsuna say.

"Of course, Jyuudaime!" Hayato say with a smile then told a girl who seat beside Tsuna to leave then Hayato seat down.

"In your desk, please.." Tsuna say. But after that, Hayato switched the desk with his's. (If it's correct). Everyone just sweatdrop on his action.

"*sigh* Let's continue the class." Nezu say, ignoring Hayato.

"Gokudera-kun, go back to your real seat." Tsuna say a little angry.

"No i can't!" Hayato say.

"Didn't i told you that don't bother me?! Nezu-sensei, i excuse myself." Tsuna say then go outside.

"Tsu.." Ie say.

"Things has gotten complicated. You should have just do as he told you, Haya-chan." Takeshi say.

"We excuse ourself to, Nezu-sensei!" Ie say as Ie, Hayato, Takeshi, Tohaya, and Shitake go outside.

"Don't follow me!" Tsuna say.

"What are you all herbivores doing? It's class time." Kyoya say.

"Tsu, calm down.. I think you are being stress." Ie say as if ignoring Kyoya.

"Sorry Kyoya, Ryoko, i'm not going to school today." Tsuna say leaving the school grounds.

"And all of you?" Ryoko ask.

"We are following Tsu." Ie say then leaving the school grounds.

"Us too!" Takeshi say.

"Yeah!" They all say then leaving the school grounds.

"Weirdos." Ryoko mutter then walked away.

♢ Tsuna-kun ♢

'They are following me!!!' Tsuna thought anoyed.

"Uncle Shiroi, you're here?" Tsuna ask.

"Who is it?" 'Uncle Shiroi' ask.

"Uncle, i missed you!" Tsuna say and pretending to jump.

"Checker Face, please help me hide.." Tsuna whisper.

"Ooh, Tsuna-kun? What brings you here?" Shiroi ask.

"I just missed you!" Tsuna say.

"Now, now.. Let's go inside ne~?" Shiroi say.

"Hai~" Tsuna say.

"You know him?" Shitake ask.

"No, i never met him before." Ie say. While Takeshi and Hayato just shock.

"Checker face, why did you save a bazooka?" Tsuna ask as he looked at the bazooka.

"Want to try it? It has been upgraded." Checker Face say.

"Tsu! Where are yo--!" Ie ask but then trip by his own leg and fall, making the purple bazooka fly to Tsuna. Tsuna who wasn't paying attention got blown by the Bazooka.

"Who are you?" A blonde man ask.

"Pardon?" Tsuna say.

"I ask you, who are you?" The blonde ask again.