7

-Lightning Ring Conflict-

Bolam vs Levi

The stage is as you know at the rooftop.
At the midle of the fight Bolam used the TYB, and the 15 Years Old Bolam appeared and fight Levi. Bolam attacked Levi with Electrico Cornatta. But then once again, Levi made 15 YO Bolam cry, so Bolam jump into the TYB again and so 25 YO Bolam appeared and fight again. When he want to attack Levi with the Electrico Cuoio, he went back to the 5 YO Bolam. And so Bolam got attacked by Levi Levi Volta. And when Levi wants to finish Bolam off, some metal from the stage fall and almost hitted Bolam but Bolam was safed by Ie. But so, Ie lost his Half Sky Vongola (fake) ring. But Xanxus say the conflict will continue. And the one that decide all of it was the Sky Conflict as you know.

{ And so time skip cause you all know what happened at the ring conflict right? If you don't know, poor you~ [ And so we'll stop the time skip at the Mist Guardian Conflict, Hibari Ryoko vs Gola Mosca ] }

Tsuna and the others were (harshly) told to come by the spartan tutor i mean Reborn.
And with that so, Tsuna and the others watching the fight..

As you know, Ryoko has a hard time beating Gola Mosca. But in the end, Ryoko won because she gave a fatal blow to the Gola Mosca. After that there is like a door on the stomach right? And so Nono was in there..

"What?! Vongola Nono?!" Tsuna -Giotto- shout as Tsuna's eyes turned to Bright Orange. And then Giotto turned to HDWM and fly (with flames) to Vongola Nono.

"Giotto! You stupid boss!!" Hayato -G- say as Hayato's eyes turned to Red. And also ran to Giotto's direction.

"Hahaha, G, calm down.." Takeshi -Asari- say as Takeshi's eyes turned to Blue.

"Hn." Was all Alaude say as Kyoya's eyes turned to Purple.

"Nono, you alright?" Giotto ask.

"T-Tsunayoshi-kun?" Nono ask.

"No. I'm Giotto di Vongola." Giotto say.

"Well, yes, it's Tsu's body." Giotto continued.

"Then, do you know that *cough**cough*" Nono say but cutted by it own cough.

"Yes, i know that Xanxus is not your real son. Infact all of your son die." Giotto say bitterly.

"Knuckle! Heal Nono now!" Giotto yell.

"Okay, Giotto!" Knuckle shout back.

"Hm, Giotto di Vongola." Reborn call.

"What is it?" Giotto ask.

"How did you know about that all?" Reborn ask.

'I'm sorry Tsu, i have to tell him right?' Giotto ask.

'It's okay, Gio-nii.. It's already decided."

"Thank you, Tsu.." Giotto say.

"So?" Reborn ask.

"You want to know about Tsu's secret right?" Giotto ask as Reborn nod.

"Tsu at school known as Dame-Tsuna. But actually Tsu is smart. He already know 15 Languages. He is very good at hacking. As you all know, Tsu is known as HC27--" Giotto say as he saw Reborn's shock face and also the others.

"--And Hayato is known as HC59, Takeshi is HCT, and Kyoya is HCK. As you know they are the 4 top hacker in the world." Giotto say.

"Is that so.." Nono say weakly.

"Nono, you musn't talk!" Knuckle say.

'Did Tsunayoshi-kun accept the alliance?'

"Tsu is about to accept. But i don't know." Giotto say.

'You can read my mind?'

"Yes." Giotto say.

'Is that so...'

"Bring Nono to the hospital NOW!" Giotto say.

"Yes, Giotto!" All of Giotto's guardians say.

"Xanxus, how could you?!" Giotto say as he turned to Xanxus.

"What, trash?" Xanxus ask.

"Now you have done it. You'll pay!!" Giotto yell as he charge to Xanxus.

"Stop. Tomorrow is the Sky Match. If you attack now, you'll be disqualificat." One of the Cervello say.

"I'm not a candidate so that's not a problem!" Giotto say.

"Let him be, i'll fight that trash." Xanxus say.

"B-But Xanxus-sama!" The other Cervello say.

"Then, i fight him tomorrow. You don't have a problem right, Ietsuna and Reborn?" Giotto say.

"W-What?" Ie ask.

"Hm, but Tsuna never trained." Reborn say.

"I always train him. He should be strong enough." Giotto say.

"What do you think, Baka-Ie?" Reborn ask.

"I-I don't know.. I just don't want Tsu-kun to be hurt.." Ie say sttuter a bit.

"It's okay, Ie-nii. I won't hurt. Infact, Xanxus-nii suppose to know me." Tsuna say.

"Tsu-kun..? You're back..?" Ie ask.

"Yes, Ie-nii.." Tsuna say with a dazling smile.

"Hm, as i thought. Tsunayoshi." Xanxus say.

"Good to see you again, Xanxus-nii." Tsuna say with a smile and then bow to Xanxus.

"I see that Squalo-nii is at the hospital with Dino-nii." Tsuna say as he looked around.

"So that trash is still alive?" Xanxus ask as Tsuna nod.

"I'm very sorry to say this, but actually all of Ie-nii and Ie-nii's guardian Half Vongola Ring were all fake." Tsuna say as he bow to Reborn.

"F-Fake?" Ie say.

"Y-Yes.. also The Varia have a fake. And Gio-nii and the others (1st Gen) give the real Vongola Ring to me and all Ie-nii's Guardian twin little brothers.." Tsuna say as he bow again.

"What did you say trash?" Xanxus ask.

"I'm sorry, i don't know about it either until Reborn ask about my secrets.." Tsuna say.

"And with that. What do you think?" Giotto ask.

"O-Okay.." Ie say.

"Giotto, we use to much flames. We must go back, or else they can't fight tomorrow." G say.

"You're right. Now if you excuse us." Giotto say and then everyone -twin little brother- collapse, well except for the Skylark, he almost collapse.

"Let's go back, Baka-Ie." Reborn say.

"Y-Yes.." Ie say.

On the way home~
Ie and Reborn.

"You know something else right Ie?" Reborn ask smirking.

"W-What do you mean?" Ie ask.

"You hiding something from me." Reborn say.

"..." Ie say.

"Tell, me." Reborn say.

"Tsu will mad." Ie say as his hair shadow hide his eyes.

"Why?" Reborn ask.

"None of your business." Ie say.

"Make sure you tell me when the time has come. If not, you know what will happen." Reborn say smirking.

"Hm.." Ie say.

'Something is wrong..' Reborn thought.