26 : Here comes the Future Arc!

"Byakuran-san, are you sure we can do that? Won't Tsuna-kun mad?" Shouichi ask.

"Well, he is also agree. So i don't think he will be mad. And i bet he want to know about Ieyasu's box weapon." Byakuran say, chewing his marshmallow.

"Why don't we ask him first? It could be a bad idea." Spanner suggest.

"Sure, contact Tsu-chan, and Milfero will be attacking Tsu-chan's brother family. And we will bought all of them to the future, we will start another Vongola-Hunt, but instead of killing them, we will hide them." Byakuran say with a smile.

"But!" Shouichi say.

"Don't worry, we will use illusion to cover the other!" Byakuran say, playing with his marshmallow.

"Aah, test test.. Vongola you hear me?" Spanner ask.

---------------------------------------

"Aah, test test.. Vongola you hear me?" Spanner's voice was heard through the headphone.

Tsuna who was reading Italian book, suprised by the sound and hurriedly take the headphone and place it to his ears. "Spanner kah? What's wrong?" Tsuna ask.

"Vongola, we were about to start the plan. What do you think?" Spanner ask.

"Oh that one? Sure, and could you please send me there first, so that they will worry. *smirk*" Tsuna say.

"T-Tsuna-kun, you are making me nervous.." Shouichi say.

"Hehe, is that so? Then, we will start the plan after school, the Shouichi here know right? Tell him to throw the Bazooka to me." Tsuna say.

"Then, see you later, Tsu-chan~!" Byakuran say.

"Yeah, in the future." Tsuna say and end the converstation.

"*sigh* Because i just got better, Ie-nii won't allow me to go to school.. Well, the fun is about to happen! I can't wait until Ie-nii came home." Tsuna say and continue reading his Italian book earlier.

---------------------------------------

-After school... (Let's the Future Arc begins :3)

"Ie-nii! Welcome home!" Tsuna shout and run to Ie. But then a purple bazooka came fly to Tsuna, and Tsuna purposely say that he can't move, so he is engulf by the Bazooka. After the pink smoke was cleared, there is no Tsuna's TYL form anywhere, this make Ie panic. So Ie decided to call all of his and Tsu's friend.

"What happen, Ie?" Hayato ask.

"Tsu was taken by the TYB! And he hasn't came back yet! What should we do?" Ie say, panicked.

"Ten Year Bazooka? If Tsuna was taken by the bazooka and his TYL form wasn't there.. That also mean that Tsuna's TYL was already gone, in other word dead. And if he wasn't back yet it could be because of the malfuction of TYB." Hayato explain.

"It's already night, go to sleep. Tomorrow Tsuna surely will go back." Reborn say.

"But Reborn! If something happen to Tsu!" Ie retorted back.

"Go to sleep!" Reborn say and hit Ie, Ie gone unconscious.

"You all go home or you want to end up like Baka-Ie?" Reborn offer, smirking.

"W-We'll go home.. See you!" They all say and run away.

---------------------------------------

"Byakuran!" Tsuna say.

"Haha, Tsu-chan~" Byakuran say.

"I was wondering~ Can you become the leader of the Merone Base and i will become the .............. What do you think?" Tsuna ask about his suggestion.

"Sure~ That sounds fun~! And this time the traitors role are Shouichi and Spanner~" Byakuran say.

"Okay! Then create my illusion and take my illusion as hostage. Or rather tell them you kill me." Tsuna say.

"Nyuu~ Nyuu~ We better tell them we bought you to Italy to an excution~" Bluebell say.

"Hahan~ That's right." Kikyo say.

"Your real funeral wraths are here too?" Tsuna ask.

"They insisted~" Byakuran say and swallow his marshmallow.

"Then, Torikabuto, wasn't it? Make illusion of me." Tsuna say. And then another Tsuna(yoshi) appear. (Tsuna for the real Tsuna, Tsunayoshi for tha fake).

"Hmm, it's not bad. Then i leave it to you! Let's begin the Vongola-Hunt-Kidnap." Tsuna say.

"Vongola-Hunt-Kidnap..?" Shouichi ask, sweatdrop.

"Well, it's not like we are going to kill them, but kidnap them." Tsuna explain.

"Haa.." Shouichi say.

"It's about time they came.. Send etto... the TYL Shitake to help the TY Before (?). Contact Bianchi and Fuuta to the head out. And also tell them to say that the head out are not ........ Got it?" Tsuna command.

"Yes sir!" They all say.

"Oh, and bring my TYL guardians...... Never mind." Tsuna say.

"What's wrong Tsu-chan?" Byakuran ask.

"No, i just forgot that my guardians are not the same." Tsuna say, smiling.

"If you want i can bring them here~" Byakuran offered.

"N-No thanks, last time you bring it, it was disaster!" Tsuna declined the offer.

"Okay, fine~" Byakuran say, pouting a bit.

"Let's the Future (Arc) battle start!" Tsuna say, happily.

---------------------------------------

-10 Year Before

"Reborn! Tsuna hasn't came back yet!" Ie say, holding his tears.

"Shut up! You think i don't know that?" Reborn say.

'This is weird, even if the bazooka malfuntioned, it wouldn't be this long.. What could be happen in the future..?' Reborn was in a deep thought until..

"--A bazooka Reborn!" Ie yell. When Reborn was about to jump.

"Yabe.. I can't move." Reborn say, Ie was shocked. So Reborn was taken to the future.. After that Ie run to the room, looking for Bolam.

"Bolam! Where is your bazooka?" Ie ask as soon as he spotted the sleeping Bolam.

"Haa? What are you saying? I don't know any bazooka." Bolam obviously lie.

"What do you mean?! It's sticking out from your head!" Ie say, Bolam was pale.

"We can't use it! My boss told me not to use it now!" Bolam say. After a few kind of fighting.. A pink smoke appear.

"This is..?" Ie ask as he saw a rainbow color around him, and also Bolam on his side.

"Could it be?! I was hitted by the Ten Year Bazooka?!" Ie ask.

---------------------------------------

"Itte!" Ie say in pain.

"This is..?" Ie ask and start moving.

"This is a coffin?!" Ie ask as he completely got out from the place.

"Who's there?" A voice was heard.. As soon as the voice was heard 2 figure came, it looks like Tohaya and Hayato.

"No way.." The other figure say.

"Jyuudaime!" The 1st figure say again and rush in front of Ie.

"N-No way.. T-Tohaya? H-Hayato?" Ie say in disbelief.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! XD