27

"N-No way.. T-Tohaya? H-Hayato?" Ie say in disbelief.

"Jyuudaime!" Tohaya say and run to Ie.

"Y-You look younger." Hayato say.

"A-Ah, i got hitted by Bolam's Ten Year bazooka.." Ie say.

"I-I see..." Tohaya say.

"Tohaya.. I want to ask,, Why am i in a coffin?" Ie ask.

"W-What is the 10 year later me doing in a coffin?" Ie ask again.

"T-That is.." Tohaya say.

"B-Because.." Hayato say, both of them are avoiding eye contact with Ie, but soon *POOF!* pink smoke appear infront of Ie, making Ie sweatdrop and suprised.

"Jyuudaime! / Ie! Wai-- You're the usual Jyuudaime/Ie! We thought we were on the future!" Both Tohaya and Hayato say in sync.

"Y-You both are in the future.. I just got here earlier.." Ie say.

"Is that so?" Tohaya ask.

"How did you get here?" Ie ask.

"Etto.. We were looking for you, but when we were at your front house the bazooka came flying to us!" Hayato say.

"Souka.. But where is this.." Ie say looking around.

"We can't really sure that this is Japan.." Tohaya say.

*ruffles* *ruffles* (Is this right?)

"Who's there?!" Tohaya and Hayato alerted.

"You are the young Storm Guardian Decimo and Storm Guardian CEDEF, and also the young...." A girl with navy blue hair and a cloak say.

'Bzzzt Decimo~' A voice from the earphone was heard.

"Young decimo." The girl say.

"W-Who are you?" Ie ask.

"I'm Lal Mirch, Nice to meet you and good bye." Lal Mirch -The girl- say and attack Ie, Tohaya, and Hayato with her box weapon.

'Bzzzt Don't kill him~'

"Okay okay, now shut it." Lal Mirch say.

"Who are you talking too, huh, baka-onna?!" Hayato say and throw his dynamites.

"Oh, just Sa-- No one." Lal say.

"Sa?" They all ask.

"Just stay still there!" Lal say getting impatient and attack them more serious.

'Bzzzt Oi oi, I told you not to kill them!'

"Shut up will you?!" Lal say, but she is still attacking the trio.

"HIIIIEEEEEEE!!!" Ie yell, running away.

'Bzzzt *sigh* Poor Ie-nii~'

"You are the one who planned this so shut up!" Lal shout, her fighting become harder.

"I don't want to do this but.. I don't have a choice!" Ie say and swallow 2 Dying Will Pills.

"Jyuudaime! Watch out!" Tohaya say, looking at the weird uhm... what was it? Lal's box weapon a weird snake? I don't know! Which was thrown to Ie.

The strange thing started to suround Ie, Ie release his flame to burn the strange thing.

"Hah! Weak!" Tohaya say.

"You don't get it? You are the one that lose!" Lal say.

Ie's flame got eaten by the weird or strange thing. And soon, Ie's flame has gone.