20

-Varia enter the chat-

Varia : VOOOIIII! HC27, YOU THERE?????

HC27 : What do you need?

Varia : Information, scum.

HC27 : Who? How many?

Varia : Sawada Tsunayoshi. 1 trillion~

HC27 : Deal. Sawada Tsunayoshi, 15th Years Old, brother of Sawada Ieyasu the Vongola 10th Candidate. He is a Dame Student at Nami-Chuu. Always bullied everyday. But actually he is smart, know 15 languages. Hated by his parents. Currently have Vongola Primom Sky Vongola Ring, and Sky Pacifier with him.

Varia : Sky Pacifier?! You mean he's the new Sky Arcobaleno?!

HC27 : Yes.

Varia : Thanks~

HC27 : No problem~

-Varia leave the chat-

"Hm.. I thought they already know about me.." Tsuna say to himself.

"Gao~" A voice say.

"Hm? Natsu?" Tsuna ask and looked to the Vongola animal ring.

"Okay, okay.." Tsuna say and release Natsu.

"Gao~ Gao~" Natsu say.

"What do you want to do?" Tsuna ask patting Natsu's head.

"Gao~!" Natsu say and crawling to Tsuna then to the floor.

"Hm?" Tsuna ask and touch the floor.

*CLICK* A voice was heard and a secret door was opened.

"Wao, i never thought that there was a secret basements here." Tsuna say impressed, and walk down with the stairs of course.

And after walking a few minutes, Tsuna and Natsu found themselfs in front of a big metal made door with a big Vongola Crest (or emblem) on it.

"Welcome to Sawada Ieyasu's or Giotto di Vongola's secret basement. Please state your name and Vongola Ring, please." A voice say.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi, Sky Vongola Ring." Tsuna say.

"You may come in, Vongola Decimo." The voice say again.

Inside the secret basement, there is a table with 7 chairs. 1 on the middle and other 3 on each both left and right side. And there is the Vongola Primo Cloak, Vongola Primo Mitten, G's Archery, Asari Ugetsu 4 irregular swords, Lampo's shield, Daemon Spade's devil lens, Alaude's hancuff, and also Knuckle's boxing property (I forgot what is it, but it's all Vongola boxes.).

"Well, if it isn't the Primo Generation's treasure?" Tsuna say while looking at the potrait of the Primo and his guardians.

"You can take my properties, but don't take the others."

"Oh, Gio-nii. You're here?" Tsuna ask.

"Yes, if the door opens, they will alert me."

"Great system you got there." Tsuna say, smirking a bit.

"Hurry up or i'll lock you here."

"Hai, hai, Gio-nii." Tsuna say sighing then look around picking things.

"Finished?"

"Not yet." Tsuna say and running here and there.

-After 1 hour

"I'm done." Tsuna say.

"Let's go out. *sigh*"

"Hai!" Tsuna say.