Omake 2 : Behind Natsume Hayashi's eyes.

"Ne, Hayashi-kun.." Tsuna called Hayashi.

"What is it, Tsunayoshi-kun?" Natsume ask and looked to Tsuna.

"I have been wondering, why is your eyes colour is different?" Tsuna ask, well Tsuna is blushing a bit..

"Well, it's because.." Natsume say recalling the past.

"Natsume, maybe you can tell him." Yuutsuna say sipping her tea.

"Yeah! After all we are friends right?" Takeshi say laughing.

"Okay.." Natsume say and think of how he will start the story.

Flashback
-Natsume was 6 in this moment

"Natsume, get ready. We will be going to a party." A beautifull young lady say, but instead in a happy tone, she say it in a disgust voice.

"Okay, Madam." The young Natsume say and bow.

"Why must we bring him?" A young man ask in disgust.

"Because Luminoso family say that we must bring everyone from the family." The young lady say again in disgust and getting ready.

"Tch, if only he wasn't here. Hope he doesn't emberassed us." The young man say in disgust and gave a suit for young Natsume.

"Thank you.." Young Natsume say and then hurry to his room to wear the suit.

"This suit is great!" Young Natsume say as his Lighting-Cyan eyes sparkles.

"Hurry up, don't be late, stupid boy." The young man say.

"I am very sorry, Master." Natsume say and bow.

"Heh, at least you know some respect." The young man say again and kicked him. They got into a carriage, and Natsume seat infront because he is the one that drive. Even though he is 6 years old, they don't care.. Poor Natsume..

~Time skip

"Master, Madam, we are here." Natsume say and open the door.

"Welcome, you must be Madam @##@$ and also Master @##@$." A butler say.

"Yes we are." The young lady say with a smile.

"And this boy is?" The butler ask.

"Oh, him? He is just our slave / servant. He will stay outside so don't worry." The young man say.

"Oh, it's okay. There is special place for all of the children." The butler say.

"Is that so? Aren't you happy Natsume?" The young lady say.

"Hai, thank you." Natsume say.

"Now let us go." The butler lead Natsume to the children zone.

~time skip

"Hey you!" A young boy say to Natsume.

"W-What is it?" Natsume ask sttuter.

"Come here!" The boy say or rather demanded.

"H-Hai." Natsume say then walked to the boy.

"I heard that you are a slave. Now bow down to me!" The boy say (/ demanded).

"W-Why?" Natsume ask and tear started to form in his eyes.

"He's crying!" Another boy mocked.

"Hahaha!" Another boy laughed.

"Hey! Don't mean!" A girl shouted.

"Huh? Who the hell are you?" The boy ask.

"My name is Luminoso Yokina!" The girl which is now known as Yokina say.

"Oi, she said Luminoso.." Another boy say and the boys gulped.

"Yokina, it's not nice to go around." A young lady (Not the one from Natsume's) say.

"I am sorry Mother, but they are mean!" Yokina say and pointed to the boys.

"We are sorry!" The boys say and ran.

"What's your name?" Yokina ask to Natsume.

"Natsume Hayashi.." Natsume answer.

"Nice to meet you, Na-kun! My name is Luminoso Yokina! Call me Yo-chan okay?" Yokina say and grabbed his hand.

"T-Thank you, Yokina-chan.." Natsume say.

"Natsume! Where were you?!" The young lady ask (Natsume's).

"Are you Na-kun's mother?" Yokina ask.

"Oh, no.. He is just my slave. I am sorry if he is bad." The young lady say.

"He's not bad! He is nice!" Yokina say.

"Yokina! Let's go!" Her mother say.

"Hai! See you, Na-kun!" Yokina say and ran to her mother.

"You damn brat!" The young man say.

'Why? I didn't do anything right?' Natsume thought and cry.

"Oh look at his face dear? How beautiful his eyes are. Why don't we change it?" The young lady ask.

"You are right! We should do it from the beginning!" The young man say in agreement.

"Here, why don't we try this one dear?" The young lad ask.

"Oh good!" The young man say.

"W-Wha? S-Stop it!! It hurts it hurts!!" Natsume cried as alcohol started flowing to his right eye.

"Look! His eye color changed!" The young lady laughed.

"It's even great when his eye color change to pale yellow!!" The young man say and laughed.

"Stop! Stop! Stop it! Don't hurt Na-kun!!!" Yokina yelled and made everyone look at her.

"Y-Yokina-chan..?" Natsume ask but then blacked out.

~End of flashback

"And after that i started loyal to Yokina-chan and also Yuutsuna-chan." Hayashi say.