25

Pic above is edited by me :3!

Sorry, if i have long not updating.. I just finished mid term test so i have to study hard!!

---------------------------------------

-Next day, Namimori Middle, After School

"Ie! Is Tsuna doing fine?" Takeshi ask in worry.

"Yes, his fever has cooled down.. But i don't know how did Tsu got a fever." Ie say.

"That's fine. Can we visit him?" Hayato ask.

"Of course, i'm sure Tsu will be happy." Ie say with a smile.

"Do you all know..?" A voice was heard making them all on guard.

"This time, this Sawada Tsunayoshi is not just from another Parallel world. But also has all of his memory from other Tsunas from another Parallel world who has died. Or to be percisly, 2 person." The voice was so sad.

"Who are you?!" Ie yell.

"Me? I'm... Zero." The voice say and appear in front of Ie.

"Zero..? I never knew you." Ie say.

"Well, nice to meet you. I am the Yokina and Yuutsuna's external advisor." Zero say.

"A girl?!" Tohaya yell.

"What? You think i'm a boy or what?" Zero ask.

"Well, you sound like a boy. What happen to your left eye?" Ie say.

"You curious, Decimo?" Zero ask, smirking.

"She kinda creep me out." Ie admitted.

"You're right, Ie." Shitake say.

"Huwaa, Decimo and his guardians are meany!" Zero teased.

"Kora, Zero! What are you doing here?" Yokina's voice was heard.

"Eek, Yokina!" Zero shriek.

"Mou~! Why are you teasing them? You will be scolded by Yuu-nee!" Yokina scolded.

"Tte, you already scold me!" Zero retorted.

"Yokina, Riku. What are you doing?" Yuutsuna's voice was heard.

"Gek, Yuu-nee! / Yuutsuna!" Both Yokina and Zero shriek.

"Riku..?" Ie ask.

"... Gomen. I don't know there are someone else here." Yuutsuna say.

"Who's Riku?" Tohaya ask.

"Saa." Ie say.

"Let's go." Yokina say.

"Ah! The time!! Tsu is alone!" Ie say and run.

"Ie! / Jyuudaime!" Takeshi, Hayato, Shitake and Tohaya say in unison, and follow after Ie. While Yokina, Yuutsuna, and Zero / Riku already gone.

---------------------------------------

"Huu.. I'm better now!" Tsuna say, stretching his arms.

"I wonder how many hours i have passed out? Ah! It's almost dinner! Better make some!" Tsuna say and run to the kitchen after he saw the clock.

*CLICK* The door open and closed.

"I'm home!" Ie say and hurry dash up stairs to see Tsuna.

"Excuse us." The others follow and then follow Ie, don't know that Tsuna is at the kitchen. After a few seconds a scream was heard through all Namimori.

"TSU IS GONE!!!!!!!!" Ie scream. Tsuna was..., being Tsuna. He didn't hear the scream because he was wearing a headphone (Song, all KHR's theme song, shuffleling xD). The same as when the door open and closed, Ie say he's home. Tsuna just continue making dinner. Nana was still at her friend's house.

...

...

...

After that *tap**tap**tap* a footsteps was heard. It was headed to the door. But when they was about to leave, the smell something delicious and decided to check the kitchen, and find Tsuna cooking. Well, Tsuna didn't notice cause he was cooking, but then Tsuna's Hyper Intuition was screaming there is someone so Tsuna took a knife and throw it behind, beside Ie's head, making the gang shiver and fall. Tsuna then turn his head and find Ie.

"Eh? Ie-nii? I thought it was an enemy!" Tsuna exclaim, suprise. He is still using the headphone, so he didn't hear what was Ie whining about.

"Huee! Tsu almost killed me!" Ie cried.

"Please calm down, Jyuudaime!" Tohaya say.

"Tsuna! I thought you were sick!" Hayato say.

"Haha, Haya-chan is right, i thought you were sick!" Takeshi say. But Tsuna ignore them all, cause he can't hear anything. And then, Tsuna started to hum the tune from the headphone (Song : Sakura Rock :3).

"Oi Tsuna!" Hayato called.

"Haha... We're ignored right..?" Takeshi ask.

"Tsuna! Oi! Tsuna!" Hayato called but still ignored.

"Oi! Giotto!!" Hayato yell but instead of a sound for the reply, a knife was thrown, it almost hit Hayato's face, Hayato fell, afraid. But what's weird is, Tsuna is still cooking, so who is the one that throw the knife..? (Want to know? Want to know? Maybe later will be revealed..)

"Hayato, you okay?" Takeshi ask.

"Che, who the hell throw that knife?!" Hayato snapped.

"Dunno!" Takeshi answer cheerfully.

"Giotto! You throw it didn't you?!" Hayato say and ready to attack the cooking Tsuna, when another knife was thrown, and cut Hayato's cheek. And it's obviously not Tsuna. Cause when the knife was thrown Tsuna was still enjoying cooking.

"If it's not Tsuna, then who the hell throw it?!" Hayato yell.

No respond..

"Tsuna-nii!! I want grape candy!!" Lambo yell.

"Hm? Lambo? What did you say?" Tsuna ask, taking off his headphone, making everyone jaw drop and sweatdrop.

'So that's why Tsu/na /Jyuudaime's brother didn't hear us!' They all thought.

"I want grape candy!" Lambo say, high hope.

"Ne, ne~! Tsuna-nii-sama! I want candy! I want grape flavour!" A young boy say happily.

"Of course, Lambo. Here." A brunette boy say and hand a grape candy.

"Yay!! Thank you, Tsuna-nii-sama!" The young boy say happily.

"Sure, here." Tsuna say and smile, handing the grape candy.

"Yay! Thanks, Tsuna-nii!" Lambo say happily and leave.

"Hee! Ii na... I want grape candy too!" Bolam say.

"Sure, take this." Tsuna say and give the grape candy.

"Yatta! Thanks!" Bolam say and leave happily.

"What are you all doing? Do you all want to eat dinner now or later?" Tsuna ask.

"Neither is ok.." Ie say.

"Okay! I'm going to a bath now, so don't follow me!" Tsuna say and leave to the bathroom.

"O...Kay.." Ie say and stand up.

"What did Tsuna made?" Takeshi ask and see the pan.

"It's a curry?" Hayato say, also looking at the pan.

"Strawberry cake?" Ie ask, and look at the oven.

"For who?" Shitake ask.

"Saa." Ie say.

"You haven't eat yet?" Tsuna ask.

"Yeah, we were waiting for you, Tsu." Ie say, lied a bit.

"Oh, thanks. Let's go eat?" Tsuna say.

"Sure." Ie say.