Chapter 8

"Well, I think story time is over, it is time for everyone to get some sleep as you are departing first thing tomorrow morning. Just after dawn" Grandfather stated.

No one said anything, we all bowed and left to our bedrooms to pack and get sleep. But of course being an elf, well half elf, I don't need sleep much. I walked into my room and took a bath. I didn't need to pack as I can call my weapons when I need them and they appear on my back. I walked outside and headed to the garden. Sitting on the bench, I leaned back and looked to the skies.

"Are you ready for tomorrow pen tithin?" a voice behind me questions.

Little one

"Yes, I am ready." I reply. "And I'm not little anymore"

"You are to me, elves mature at 100 years and you are still very young compared to me. You are only 67."

"But I am probably a whole lot smarter than you"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I am"

"Well you should get some rest, we leave early and it's going to be a long journey."

"Okay, well, I'll see you soon tôr pe-channas"

Brother idiot

"I am not an idiot pen tithin"

"Sure, sure, keep believing that"

"grr, quell du Estella"

Goodnight

"Quell du tôr Leggy"

Good night Brother

We embrace and I head back to my room to attempt and rest.

It is probably a couple of hours until dawn, so I wash up and begin to get dressed. I pull out the clothes I got from earth since I find them way more comfortable than the clothes here. I put on a black tank top and black leggings. Over my tank top, I wear a black long sleeved shirt. Over all of that, I wear a jacket the colour, you guessed it, and it's black. Huh, I seem to be wearing all black. Oh well, at least I won't be seen in the dark. I also put on knee high black leather boots, but the coolest thing is that the inside of my boots are fluffy. I didn't need any armour as I can create armour over my body with my powers, like when I can create my weapons. My power consists of electricity, water, ice and a little bit of fire. I grabbed my bag and put my extra clothes in it, plus my phone, because I cannot leave without it. I mean, who wouldn't leave without their phone. That is number one on my list.

I walked out of my room and walked down the hall. I passed Leggy's door and heard snoring. I smirked to myself when an idea came to my mind. I quietly slipped through the door and put my bag down. I walked over to his bed and looked down at him. I chuckled quietly and held my hand out. I made a ball of water and expanded it so it was the length of his body. Then all of a sudden, I let the water fall on top of him. He awoke with a gasp and shot up. He looked down at me with a frown whilst I was trying not to laugh. Keyword guys, trying. But I failed miserably as I burst out laughing.

"I----am----so----sorry----but----i----couldn't----resist" I laughed on.

"Yeah, yeah, very funny, I will get you next time" he grumbled.

"I think you'd better wash up"

"Yeah, well you'd better run before I come with a bucket of water for you"

With that, I jumped up from the ground and grabbed my bag whilst opening the door. Before I closed the door I shouted a goodbye and ran to find my mother's room. Finding her room wasn't so hard, I knocked twice and waited.

"Good morning lellig" Mother greets, opening the door.

"Morning nana" I greet back, hugging her.

"You are leaving aren't you?"

"Yes but I will miss you very much"

"I will miss you too" she says, close to tears. "But I have something to give to you before you leave"

We walk into her room and I sit on her bed whilst she heads to her wardrobe. She walks back out with a small box and gives it too me.

"This is for you, open it" she ushers.

I slowly open it and inside is an Evenstar, one like nana's but different.

"It is very beautiful nana, thank you so much."

"Your welcome, here let me put it on" She says walking around me.

After putting it on, we both head to the gates of Rivendell where the Fellowship stand in front of grandfather. Hugging my mother for one last time, and maybe the last time for a very long time, I went to stand beside my father.

"The Ring-bearer is setting out on the Quest of Mount Doom. On you who travel with him no oath nor bond is laid, to go further than you will." Grandfather explains.

 "Farewell. Hold to your purpose. May the blessings of Elves and Men and all free folk go with you." Grandfather says to us all. "The Fellowship awaits the Ring-bearer."

Turning back, I wave to my mother and grandfather and turn around, not looking back.

"Mordor, Gandalf, is it left or right?" Frodo questions

"Left" Gandalf says

And with that, we were off to destroy the one ring.