Chapter 5

"Strangers from distant lands, friends of old. You have been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor. Middle-Earth stands upon the brink of destruction. None can escape it. You will unite or you will fall. Each race is bound to this fate - this one doom, Bring forth the Ring, Frodo." Grandfather states, looking around at everyone and then to Frodo. Frodo gets up from next to Gandalf and slowly places it on the pedestal. He looks like he is afraid to put it down or he looks pained. Eh, I can't tell.

"So it is true..." The ginger head mutters. He looks like an evil dude.

"The Doom of Men." Another random dude whispers.

"In a dream, I saw the eastern sky grow dark. But in the West a pale light lingered. A voice was crying: 'Your doom is near at hand.'" The evil dude shares whilst standing, walking towards the ring. "Isildur's Bane is found."

"Isildur's Bane." He mutters whilst almost touching the ring.

"Boromir!" Grandfather shouts to stop him.

"Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul." Gandalf mutters in Black Speech.
One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness, bind them

Those words looked like they pained everyone. That is of course anyone but me because Sauron cannot affect me, nor this ring that sits in the middle of everyone.

"Never before has any voice uttered the words of that tongue here in Imladris!" Grandfather states a bit angrily after Gandalf sat down.

"I do not ask your pardon, Master Elrond, for the Black Speech of Mordor may yet be heard in every corner of the West!" Gandalf responds.

"The Ring is altogether evil!" Gandalf says again.

"No shiz Sherlock" I mutter under my breath, luckily Gandalf didn't hear but ada did as he kicked my leg.

"It is a gift. A gift to the foes of Mordor." The evil man Boromir states.

"Why not use this Ring?" he says whilst walking. "Long has my father, the Steward of Gondor, kept the forces of Mordor at bay. By the blood of our people are your lands kept safe! Give Gondor the weapon of the enemy. Let us use it against him!"

"You cannot wield it! None of us can. The One Ring answers to Sauron alone. It has no other master." Father retorts.

"And what would a ranger know of this matter?"

RANGER!? Oooohhh he did not. Did he? Oh he did, my father is the heir of Gondor you little-

"This is no mere ranger. He is Aragorn, son of Arathorn. You owe him your allegiance." My bro Leggy responds, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Aragorn? This... is Isildur's heir?" Evil man questions.

"And heir to the throne of Gondor."

"Havo dad, Legolas." Father calmly says.

"Gondor has no king. Gondor needs no king."

He did not just say Gondor need no king, I could easily electrocute that dude if I could, that throne should be for my father, not you father who sits on that throne like an old lump of sh-

"Aragorn is right. We cannot use it." Gandalf says. Why is everyone interrupting my thoughts?!

"You have only one choice. The Ring must be destroyed." Grandfather suddenly says.

"Then what are we waiting for?" says a red headed dwarf.

Lifting up his axe, he brought it down on the ring but the ring broke his axe and it looked like it hurt Frodo as well cause he looked pained.