Prologue

(58 years after Battle)

"Estella, get down here now. There is someone at the door!" My friend Lily shouted at me from downstairs.

"Okay, okay I'm coming down now!" I shouted back.

I threw my door open and ran down the stairs. I heard someone knock on the door again as I came closer. I unlocked the door and standing on the other side was an old many in grey robes, staff and a pointy grey hat. He looked familiar; I know who he is..... Oh wait! I remember now, he's Gandalf! Wait Gandalf? What is he doing here and how did he find me!?

"Gandalf!" I shouted and hugged him.

He chuckled and hugged me back, I let him in, closed and locked the door and we went into my bedroom upstairs to talk.

"What are you doing here? Why are you here? How did you get here? How do you know I am here?" I asked.

"I think your holiday is over and you know it, your family has missed you greatly and I know you have some sort of power. I came here because Sauron has returned and we need you in Rivendell, you need to come back. You have been gone for too long child."

"I will think about it but for now tell me what has happened since I got here"

He told me all sorts of things and how he knew I was here and stuff like that. It was nearing afternoon and I told Gandalf I would return. I packed my bags, grabbing things I needed like clothes since I liked the clothes here better than back home where we have to wear dresses. EW! I ran downstairs with my bag ready and wrote a note to Lily to say I am going on a very long holiday and I don't know when I am returning. With that, Gandalf chanted a spell and within second, we were at the entrance of Rivendell.