Chapter 2

(2 years after arriving in Rivendell)

It has now been 2 years since I have returned to Middle Earth and nothing has really changed. I met with my family again and I travelled to Lothlorien and Mirkwood to visit friends. I told only certain people of my powers I have gained since being on Earth.

Right now, I am outside on the training field as my ada is on a mission from Gandalf to wait in Bree and my naneth has just left to find them, leaving me here with my grandfather. I shoot the targets with lightning bolts. I then get my swords out and send electricity from my arms into the swords, making them have electric bolts swirling around them. I twirled them for a bit ran to my opponents which were my uncles who are testing my strength. Grandfather was sitting on the side observing as this is the first time I am showing them my power.

I bring my swords up ready to attack, whilst my uncles block. I can feel electricity running through my body as that's what I live on. I can tell my eyes are changing to a dark blue colour as that's what it looks like every time I am fighting. I flip over my uncles and turned my swords to whips using my power and they are made of pure lightning and it's blue. I use both of my whips to unarm my uncles. I smirk as I see them in awe and shock, even my grandfather.

"That is very impressive, I've never seen anything like that before!" Elrond, my grandfather exclaimed.

"Thanks, it took me a while to figure out how to make my weapons shift into something else."

"Well it looks like your uncles are still in shock as they are still in their same position" Grandfather chuckled.

I laughed to and my uncles joined later but we all stopped when we saw my naneth coming through the gates with a hobbit looking dead.

"Father! Come quickly, he has been stabbed with a Morgal blade" my naneth shouted coming closer.

Grandfather ran and grabbed the hobbit from her and brought him to the healing room. Naneth came over to me and told me to follow her.

"Where are we going naneth?"

"We need to get the servants to prepare a few rooms as your ada is coming in a few days with 3 more hobbits, I need you to go and ride out with to find your father and also bring Asfaloth for your ada to ride ."

"Ok, do I go now?"

"Yes, now go, go! Hurry!"

With that I went down to the stables and got Asfaloth and walking him outside. Once outside, I whistled and waited. Not long after, my electric elk came towards me. His name is Talagor, meaning fast foot as he can ride really fast, faster than a horse and a warg. He has black fur but from the neck up, it's blue and his antlers have some coloured areas which light up when he is in battle. He is also very powerful and has powers like me and if our powers were combined, we could wipe out an entire army. I jumped on and we went off to find my ada and the hobbits.