Christmas Special

A/N: I'm sorry if this is total crap. I've been so busy with my exams and my brain has been on study mode for about a week now.

You gaze out as small snowflakes danced in the azure sky. "It's finally winter!" You giggle, "You sound more excited than Amores, Dark Magician Girl." "Are you excited for Christmas?" "I am but I wonder what Yusei wants to do."

***Later on***

Martha had a small smile on her face when you had told her the news. You were paying her a visit after not seeing her for so long. Martha asked, "When are you going to tell Yusei the amazing news?" You answer, "I haven't decided yet. I'm still waiting for the right time. I don't want to overwhelm Yusei." Martha shook her head, "I think that Yusei will be very happy when he hears the news, my dear. You two have been married for a while now; I think it's time for the both of you to settle down." Martha asked, "Speaking of Yusei, where is he right now?" You answer, "He looked exhausted, so I let him sleep in." You add, "Sometimes I think that he pushes himself more than he thinks." Martha answers, "Well at least you both get a break from working." You nod, "I know! I'm really excited about decorating the house for Christmas!" You add, "I think my parents will be happy when I tell them as well. Although, that won't be until the Christmas party in several weeks."

****Back at your own house****

You quietly walked into the house, hoping that you wouldn't wake Yusei. Your hopes vanished when you saw him reading a newspaper at the kitchen table. There goes my plan of sneaking in unnoticed. Yusei noticed you and said, "Good morning, darling." He asked, "Where were you this morning? I missed you." You reply, "I just went to go visit Martha, Yusei. You looked absolutely exhausted so I let you sleep for a little while." Yusei then adds, "Come here." He opened his arms and you went over to him. He hugged you with care and asked, "Are you looking forward to that party at Martha's?" You lay your head on Yusei's shoulder, "I am but I'm more excited about spending our first Christmas together as husband and wife." Yusei kissed your temple, "I was thinking the exact same thing." I'm getting more nervous about telling him. Yusei points to the window, "Y/N look! It's snowing outside!" You giggle to yourself, you've always found Yusei's childish side very cute.

After breakfast, you and Yusei both cuddled together on the couch. Yusei asked, "What are you thinking about?" You answer, "Oh nothing really." Yusei raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? That's hard to believe." You sigh, "Fine, I was thinking about Martha's party. I mean, it is on Christmas so we have to get gifts for everyone." Yusei held you tighter for some reason and you said, "Yusei?" He spoke quietly, "In all honesty, I was thinking about what our kids would look like." So he was having the same thoughts....he's going to be in for a treat come Martha's Christmas party. Yusei added, "I think that they would be cute." You ask, "Would you want to have a boy or a girl?" Yusei replies, "It wouldn't matter to me, they'd be cute either way. Although, having a little girl that looks like you would be adorable, Y/N." You reply back, "I think that a little boy would be cute too. He would be a spitting image of his handsome father." Yusei blushed in embarrassment. He then responds, "I think that the little girl would be just as beautiful as her mother." Now your cheeks flushed vermilion in response to Yusei's sweet words.

Later that day, you both hear the sound of the doorbell. "I wonder who's at the door." "Beats me, maybe it's Martha or someone else." "Maybe it's one of your friends." Yusei kissed your forehead and said, "I'll get it, darling." You heard Yusei say, "Akiza, Luna." Your ears perk up at Yusei's words. Akiza said, "We were hoping to steal your wife away for some quality girl time." Yusei laughed at Akiza's choice of words. You watch as Yusei ushered the both of them to come inside. Luna exclaimed, "Y/N! It's been so long since I saw you!" You hug her back and you reply, "It's good to see you as well, Luna." Akiza whines, "Don't forget about me!" You laugh and hug your best friend. You look at Yusei and he responds, "Go ahead Y/N, I'm sure Crow or Jack will keep me company." You nod and he kisses you gently. Luna shudders, "I'm still not used to that." You stick out your tongue causing Akiza and Yusei to laugh.