"Then why didn't we stay at the Louis's residence until the family completely moved out?" I asked putting my luggages down.

"It was for your own good Kaitlin, if we had stayed any longer it would have been harder to leave, just bear with it for now." He said. Starting today, my life will begin without Nick.

***

"You moved out from Nick's house?!" My friends practically yelled, in the lunch line.

"Yes, it's a short term apartment until we can move to the new house." I said grabbing a plate.

"I would have thought you'd stay in that house forever." Jade said.

"Me too," Sasha said.

"But since you moved out, you're going to lose the connection between you and Nick." Jade said. I sighed, because she was absolutely right.

"Jade, zip your lip." Sasha said smacking her arm.

"I'm fine with losing it, I... I already gave up on Nick." I said grabbing a spoonful of broccoli.

"No way! You've never given up, even when he was rude to you," Jade said.

"I told you to zip it!" Sasha added.

"Don't worry, I'm not my "old" self anymore. I'm not going to go after Nick anymore. I won't go to the Science and Engineering Department side of campus too."

"What in the world has happened to you?" Sasha said to me.

"What my dad said was right, I still haven't realized it yet." I expressed as I recalled his exact words.

But I've seen you two for a long time now...Nick seems to have no interest in you.

"He made me reconsider a lot of things, so starting from now on I'm going to forget everything about Nick. I will enjoy my new school life and... find a nice boyfriend." I said to them, after paying our meals, we moved across the cafeteria, all three of us sat down by a window.

***

I entered the apartment, it was very dark and lonely, there was a different atmosphere, every time I went home to the Louis family I was welcomed by Mrs. Louis, I'm going to miss her motherly love, I'm going to miss Mr. Louis's jokes, I will also miss Luke's remarks, but I know that my heart only aches the worst for, Nick. I'm all alone, my dad is working, and I've never felt more afraid and fragile.

"No!!" My head hurt, I could feel tears in my eyes. I didn't want this new life. I want to be with the Louis'. No I want to live with my family...

But...

I can't think of going back to them.

***

I was heading to Tennis, but my friends got ahold of me before I could even arrive.

"Hey, don't go there anymore." Sasha said.

"I've started enjoying it," I said to them.

***

"Ninety-Five!" Sam yelled. "Ninety-Six! Ninety-Seven! Ninety-Eight! Ninety-Nine! One-Hundred!" He said, we were doing push ups, Sam's favorite. "You guys did well, among all the members who left, you guys still try hard for this training, I'm so proud of you all!" He said, all of us were currently lying flat on the ground catching our breath. "I'm going to reward you guys. Finally I'm going to allow you to be on the courts today." He said, we were all shocked.

"Really?! Do you mean it?" I yelled at him, he nodded. "Ah!! Yes!" I said,

Huh, well I take it all back.

He put us in charge of collecting the balls.

"So you still haven't given up yet?" Elizabeth asked, walking up to me, "if I were you I wouldn't be able to bear it until now, muscle training, and collecting the balls everyday. Nick's not even coming today," she said flipping her hair.

"I didn't do this for Nick." I said getting up from the floor.

"Really?" " she said, I nodded, she pointed behind me,

I turned around.

There was a pool of tennis balls, the floor almost looked completely lime green, I walked over and started picking up one by one. I had picked up about 6 before I started to say things.

"Uh, this really blows," someone was stepping the on the 15th ball I was going to pick up. "Uh? Excuse me can you move your foot please," I said pointing to their shoe. "If you're really a ten-"

"Are you still here just to collect balls?" The person said interrupting me. I looked up, and saw none other than,

"Nick. Um what are you doing here?" I said.

"I am in the tennis club," he said.

"But you never come to practice," he kicked the ball to me.

"Am I not allowed to practice or something?" He said walking past me.

"Nick, over here! Come practice with me," I heard Elizabeth say. I'm trying so hard to forget about you, so can you not show up to tennis. Now that I move out, you attend the club. Right. Sure why not.

Author's Note
Haha, hope y'all loved it as much as I did. Sorry for the wait. Happy Reading ^.^