13. Is this too cheesy?

-

-

-

Maddie's Pov

"Wake up Maddie," Someone said shaking me. I groan pulling the covers towards my face more than they already were.

"Come on cutie," I now figured out that it was Luke who was trying to wake me up. I just groan again not wanting to get up right now.

"I don't wanna," I mumbled.

"You have to," Luke says.

"No, I don't," I mumbled once again.

"Yeah, you do. I wanna take you out today," Luke says. I wonder what he has planned for today.

"Fine," I groan again. Luke rips the blankets off of me making me curl up into a ball.

"You're cute," Luke chuckles. I smile at what Luke says.

"Move. I'm getting up," I say. Luke moves to next to me. I sit up and lean against the headboard. "What time is it?"

"It's 10," Luke says. "Actually almost 11,"

"Oh," I said. I get off the bed and head to the kitchen.

Luke's room was setup different than every room that was in this hotel, and every hotel room I've ever seen. Luke's room was huge don't get me wrong.

His bed was right across from the front door. The kitchen was on the left side of the room in the corner, he had marble counters and white marble island. I don't know why they would put this in a hotel room but they did. It had your sink, oven, microwave, toaster, fridge, and etc. This whole room was basically white themed, it was cute.

The bathroom was over on the right side of the room. The dressers were also on that side of the room.

"This is a nice view," Luke says. I look back at the bed to see him smirking. I just roll my eyes.

"Shut up," I turn back around. I proceed my way over to the counter to grab a brownie that we made last night. "Seriously Luke?"

"What?" Luke asked. I turn to see him still laying on the bed.

"You ate half of the brownies," I said. I turn back around to grab a brownie. "There's only 4 left out of the 16 we made,"

"We ate 6 last night," Luke holds both of his hands up in his defense.

"There is only 4 left,"

"So?"

"Which means you ate 4," I turn around and put a hand on my hip while eating my brownie. "There is nothing wrong with it. I just wanna know why you ate so many?"

"They were really good," Luke says. "Come here,"

I walk over to the bed. I lay down next to Luke again. "What do you need?"