02. #PrayforMaddie.

-

-

-

Maddie's Pov

"Wanna go shopping?" Arabella asked. We just got out of school like an hour ago. Arabella and I just went to her house after school because Michael had some errands to run. 

"Only if we can get food afterward," I said. I was really hungry, mostly because we have lunch at like 11 am at my school. 

"Of course. Don't we always," Arabella laughed a little. I honestly had no idea why she laughed but I just went along with it.

"Let's go then," I said excitedly. I liked shopping but I don't like spending like 5 hours shopping and barely getting things. Arabella grabs her keys excitedly before skipping over to the front door.

-

Arabella and I were currently picking out clothes we wanna try on. We always do this when we come shopping, we don't usually end up getting anything we try on.

"Think that's enough?" I asked. I wanted to go try out the things I already picked out, I had around 5 things already.

"Yeah let's go," Arabella said pushing the cart over to the dressing room.

When we got to the dressing rooms we had to separate the clothes that I wanted to try on from Arabella's. 

"How many?" A lady asked me. She was kind of old but not that old.

"5," I simply reply. The lady hands me a yellow card with the number 5 on it. 

I walk over to the first dressing room I see. I put my clothes on the hanger which is right by the door. I closed the door and lock it so nobody walks in on me changing.

I picked the first thing that was on the hanger, it was a beautiful floral dress. The color of the dress was mainly a blush color but it had flowers all around it. I strip off my clothes and put the dress on. 

It was honestly so beautiful, I loved how it was flowy towards the bottom. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of the dress. I always did this when I tried clothes on, that's if I thought they looked nice on me anyway.

I then strip of the dress and put on these blue patterned shorts. They looked really nice. The only thing I didn't like about them was that they had a long string, at the end of the string was like fur. Other than the string I loved them.

I continued to try on the clothes I picked out. I didn't like really any of the other things I tried on like I thought I would.

-

"I'll take chicken tenders with a side of fries please," I said sweetly. I fold my menu before handing it to our waitress. We stopped at this diner that Arabella loves to go to. She took Mike and me here a few times before. 

"How many chicken tenders?" She asked writing my order down. "We have 3 or 6,"

"I'll take 3 please," I say sipping my water.