Chapter 27

Rated M ;) Enjoy

Dinner ends and Belle leaves. She promises she'll be quick and it's not her I am worried about it's him. What will he think? What will he say? If he says anything at all. What if he hates me? I think that would break my heart if he hated me.

I start to pace in front on my window. Will he come here after reading that note or will he send one back? That implies he wants anything to do with me. Oh god not knowing is this worst feeling in the world. I've never been a patient person, but this is a whole new level of impatience.

After a while I grow tired, I slip into my nightgown and sit by the window and wait. I should just go to bed at this point he won't come here tonight or maybe ever.

Just as I slip into bed I hear a click then silence. I shake my head, I'm losing it. I am beginning to hear things. Then another click. I spring out of bed. That was most definitely something. I walk over to the window.

Killian is waiting on the ground, he doesn't look happy, but at least he came. Killian clad in a black leather jacket, a white T-shirt, and blue jeans. I open the window and urge him to come on up. As always he scales the side of the house with ease and agility. As Killian slides through the window he loses he balance. I grab his arm and pull him through. He stands and pulls his arm out of my grasp.

"Killian," I sigh.

"What?" He says anger ripping through his voice.

"Don't be like this. Look I know I caused trouble for you, but you know I had to leave. I had no other choice," I say, getting defensive.

"Emma, that's not what I am mad about," I can see him bristling around the edges. I know he wants to yell, but he knows he can't.

"Then what are you mad about?" I say utterly confused at this point. I cross my arms. He shoves his hand into his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper. He closes the space between us and holds up the the paper in my face.

"This is the problem, love. If you're going to tell me you love me say it to my face," he huffs. I now realize the paper is my note.

"It got your attention didn't it? If we were a normal damn couple I would've told you the moment I felt it. I didn't want to love you. I think both of our lives would be easier if we weren't in this, but we are and I love you," I huff and look him in the eye. We are now standing chest to chest, I didn't even notice he moved closer to me. He drops my note. I grab the lapels of this leather jacket and bring him into kiss. He kisses me with such passion. He thrusts his hands into my hair. He pushes me against the wall. His lips leave mine and wander down my throat, but stop once they reach my breast. His lips hover above my skin he is unsure whether he should move on or not.

"Don't stop," I whisper. His head snaps up and his bright blue eyes pierce mine.

"Are you sure?" he says huskily. I nod while I bite my lip. He sucks on my lip until I release it from my teeth. He kisses me and his tongue easily parts my lips. Once again it's like nothing matters. The world we live in melts away and it's just me and him. He breaks our kiss and scoops me in his arms for a few moments. He lays me down on my bed and kneels over me.

"I want to trust me I do, but I don't have any protection," he says heartbroken. I chuckle and wiggle out from underneath him. I lean over and open the drawer of my bedside table. I pull out a condom.

"Luckily for us I do," I smirk.

"You just keep them for a rainy day?" he questions as he pulls me back to him.

"Darling you make a lot of late night calls, a girl can never be too prepared," I say with mischievous grin.

"I am glad you are," he grins right back at me. His stubble scrapes my throat as he moves to kiss there once again. Then his hand moves up my nightgown. He moves it up and I slowly pull it up over my head. His eyes rake up and down my body.