Real World Problems

Y/n POV

I ended up back inside, laying on the couch with Mitch. He made a great pillow, even though he was hugging me. I was quite relaxed, however, using his chest as a pillow.

"Comfortable?" he asked, his voice humming through me.

"Mhm..." I muttered, on the verge of falling asleep.

He yawned, sinking into the couch a little. I did the same, relaxing to a point where I was starting to feel a fuzzy warmth being draped across me. Soon, I was asleep.

---

Everything was right again; I was back with Hero, and the world was normal. We'd ended up in the world of Minecraftia together, both of us happy. But everything started to glitch, everything began to show unwanted codes. I panicked, searching for Hero. But something grasped my ankle and  drug me away from Him.

I struggled, clawing the ground as it fell away in front of me. With one last reach, I was consumed by darkness as I fell into a churning vortex of violet...

---

I woke with a jolt, elbowing Mitch's chest. He sat up as well with a yelp, holding his rib cage.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Mitch." I got off of him, his hand waving to let it pass.

"It's fine, y/n... I've had worse done to me... Gah." he replied, rubbing the spot.

I blushed, just realizing his shirt was pulled up to reveal the red mark my elbow left. Dayum, he was hot. But then Adam came walking in, stopping with an 'Aw' as he saw us both.

"Oh, shut up, Adam!" Mitch snapped at him playfully, knowing that he didn't care.

Adam rolls his eyes, "Oh! Hey, Herobrine's he-"

"Hero's here!?" I shrieked, excited to see Him again.

Adam slowly nodded, "He's out front."

Before he could finish his sentence, I was out the door tackling Hero. He chuckled with a grin, picking me up by my knees and holding me up to His face.

"Someone miss me?" He asked, smiling more.

"Yes! It's felt like forever since I've last seen you!" I shouted, burying my face in His neck. He laughed, Adam walking out to see us. He placed his hands on his hips.

"Come on, love birds. We've got a job to do." he said.

Hero looked around my shoulders, "I just got done fighting a damn Wither. I'm not exactly in the best shape you kn-"

"Yeah right! You can lift a fricken truck with one arm!" Adam replied, Mitch coming up beside him.

Hero huffed, setting me down, "Both worlds are merged now, I'm not as strong as you think." I gave Him a look.

"What do you mean by that, exactly?" I asked.

Hero swallowed, "As in I can't do half as much as I need to. I'm mortal here..."

No Pain, No Mercy | Herobrine X Reader Book Twoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें