Shattered Glass

Your POV

You'd just ended a Skype call with Beatz, loading up Minecraft. It had been about a week since you've seen any sign of Hero. Fine with you, you've tried on all the clothes you bought at Hot Topic, redid your wardrobe, and entirely re-vamped your makeup and overall look. You now had a slight emo appearance, your hair dyed a bright f/c and straightened.

Your world loaded on screen to all black. This wasn't right. You squinted, trying to find a way out. Soon, you started digging around you. A sudden, blinding light flooded into the small, two by one block space you were held in. You blinked behind the screen, blinding you for a moment. The light faded to a slight glow, allowing you passage into the lit chamber before you. 

You glanced about the room, large, nether quartz pillars holding up the ceiling. The room itself was sandstone, carved into elegant etchings and elaborate scenes of battle and peace. One scene lay shattered on the carved floor, pieces depicting a gigantic creature sheathed in darkness. You shuddered, looking at the others. At the far wall, stained glass shone bright with the setting sun. In the formed picture, stood a man draped head to toe with shimmering diamond armor. His arms lay rested on a sword stuck in the ground in front of him. His eyes struck you the most. Burning brightest, were the white eyes of Hero.

You ran forward to the wall, gazing up at the majesty that was Him. His eyes from the glass stared forward into nothingness, his stature strong and stern. How was this the man that you pushed away?

"I'm nothing like I was before, y/n..." He said from behind you, making you jump.

You turned toward Him, seeing Him leaning against a fallen piece of sandstone. You swallowed, backing away a little.

"W-why are you here, Hero?" you said into your mic, trying to hide the fear in your voice.

He only blinked, unmoving, "It's OUR world, y/n. Isn't it?" He sounded hurt. Then again, you knew how He could be from Notch.

"This is on MY computer, Hero. Why did you bring me here?" you asked, staying stern.

He swallowed, standing straight. "This was a temple someone built for me... I never got to see it before it was destroyed, so I rebuilt it here... Figured you'd like to see me before I was like this..." His voice trailed off, His white eyes looking away.

You huffed, "How am I supposed to know you're not lying?"

Hero looked back at you, His eyes flaring, "You spoke to Notch, didn't you?" He appeared in front of your character instantly, "Let you know that I AM unstable. I AM a mess of code. But I DO love you... " His voice trailed again.

You backed up from your computer screen, stiffing a yelp. You mustered up the courage to speak again, "Then why haven't I seen you the past week?"

His face appeared through your computer screen, making you blush a little.

"Because, I wanted to protect you from me. From my glitches and murder sprees..." He looked into your eyes, "I miss you, y/n... Please forgive me..." He pleaded, truthful in His words.

You scooted your computer chair forward, now inches away from His face. "I might... But you've lost most of my trust. You're going to have to build it back up if you want to keep me..." you replied, taking off your headphones.

Hero nodded, going back into the computer screen. You were back at your home, a shovel in your character's hand. All was normal, except for the shattered glass all around you. The pixels hadn't disappeared, and they lay broken around your feet. Thieves had broken into your house and stolen everything precious. Even iron ore and coal. Great. Now time to start over again... Oh well, Hero was back. Or was He? For how long? Only time would tell...