Mistakes Last Forever

Your POV

This was terrible! Hero had tried to kill Notch, and he almost succeeded... you knew Notch would never lie to you, so it all had to be true. You also found out Hero went on a murder spree a few days after He went missing. You sighed, looking at the selfie of Hero and you that you'd posted on your Twitter page. It all seemed like a lie now. As if it had never been a relationship.

You shut off your phone screen and tossed it onto the bed. You wanted nothing to do with Him now. He had betrayed you, lied right to your face when He said everything was going to last forever. What was forever to Him? He was an AI. A video game glitch. He was nothing compared to you. He was fake. You were real. You were a living, breathing human being. He was code and glitch.

With a slight smile, you opened a drawer in your desk, taking out your journal and a slightly used mechanical pencil. You searched the pages to find a blank one, quickly writing a new entry. As soon as you finished, you snapped it shut. He wasn't going to bother you ever again after this. Well, Hero. Get ready for your worst nightmare. You smiled, going downstairs and pulling on your coat, shoes, and snatching your wallet. You told Adam you were going shopping and left, leaving to gather Hero's hell.

---

Hero's POV

I paced the small, Netherbrick room lit with faint glowstone shine. Everything was ruined, or was it? Y/n had left for a while, leaving me time to plan an apology. I'd been thinking ever since this morning when she found out, but nothing popped into my head.

Notch appeared in the doorway behind me as I was pacing, leaning on one side. He watched me carefully, I already knew that he had told her. I wasn't angry with him at all. It was my own, stupid fault. He cleared his throat.

"What are you trying to do, hm? She's not interested in seeing you anymo-"

"How in the name of Minecraftia do you know that? I've known her longer then you have, Notch." I kept pacing, trying to conjure up an idea or two.

He raised an eyebrow, "How do you know that?" I stopped pacing.

"What do you mean by that?" I turned toward him.

"What? Didn't you notice already?" he asked, smiling slightly.

My jaw dropped a little, "You mean... She's-?"

He nodded, "She's a Spawn, Herobrine. She was born here."

**Hey guys! Sorry for lack of updates, I've been reading a really good book called EnderOni. But, MAJOR PLOT TWIST! You're a Spawn! You were born in Minecraftia. But who's your parents? Why are you in the human realm now? And what will Hero think when you show Him what YOU'VE planned? Find out in the next chapter!**

-Blood