Brock the Bozo

Evan: Hey.....I know this is awkward but-
With no time listening to him I hug him squeezing him tightly.
Me: Thank you. You may have cheated on me but you saved me back there.
Evan: About that...I should have never done that. I was very stupid...I guess....I guess I felt something....something....
Me: You can spit it out Evan
Evan: I felt something more than just liking you. I know it might sound weird and crazy but I loved you. I still love you. I do this crazy shit, like what I did to Gabriel because I never knew what love felt like and I wanted to get that out of my mind. I needed to deny it but I realized that I just can't. Well now I do. That girl you just saw me with...I was trying to get her to date me so I can forget about you Audrey. Because I LOVE YOU.
Me: So what about that girl Erin?
Evan: She was a distraction too. That's how long this has been going on for.

Wow all this time I never knew. I can't believe he loves me. He did all that shit to try to forget about me because he probably thought I hated him and I won't love him back?

Me: Now I understand. I mean it wasn't the right way to handle-

We hear screaming coming from the house and notice a girl running away from somebody. Ugh not again it's the idiot that gave me that drink. We run out of the car to help the girl

Evan: That's the girl Sierra that I was going to ask to be my girlfriend.
Me: Come on we have to go help her

Evan runs up to the guy and slams hit fist into his stomach as I comfort the girl.

Sierra: Oh my gosh, Brock is a monster. He literally tried to rape me!

Me: Well your safe now come follow me.
She was hesitant, I give her my best reassuring smile
Me: I don't bite.

15 minutes later Evan comes back with a bruise on his eye and a swollen lip. The so called guy named Brock is passed out on the lawn with red cups surrounding him

Evan: He should be out for about an hour lets go.

Me: Are u sure u didn't kill him?

Evan: Trust me I wish.

We drive back to the boat and go to my room to clean up Evan and try to figure out what Brock did to Sierra.