Beach Party

We get off the cruise, just to take a five minute walk to the beach. It's full with a lot of people and has blasting music. Lauren and Amanda scream and throw their cover ups at me and Rachel and begin to run to the water next to a couple of hot guys. Me, Rachel and Britney look at each other with beaming eyes forcing ourselves not to laugh. As we walk to find a spot on the beach, Britney gets hit in the head with a volleyball. "Owwww" she whines. 

Rachel and I laugh at the same time that a shirtless boy with light brown hair walks up to us and darts toward Britney. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I lost control of the ball and it--". The boy starts to apologize. 

"No, no it's ok. It was an accident." Britney interrupts. 

Rachel and I both look at each other bewildered. Did that seriously just HAPPEN?! DIDTHE BRITNEY LEVESQUE NOT YELL AT A BOY WHO JUST HURT HER?! That only meant one thing.......I grinned. "I'm Britney" she adds.

"I'm Jacob" the boy smiles. 

To my surprise Britney smiles back. This couldn't get any more exciting! "Hey, Jacob where did that ball go?" a familiar voice says while coming closer. 

Him. I feel excited because of the fact that he actually came. "OMG Rachel, Gabriel's here!" I whisper to Rachel. 

She stops. She looks paralyzed from her head down. But she then recovers when Evan and Gabriel come to greet us. 

"Hey I got you two out, from the sweater incident." Gabriel assures us. 

"Nice to see u too." I greet. 

He nods and then winks at Rachel. I could tell she's blushing. Typical Rachel. "Hey Audrey." Evan kindly greets. 

"Hey Evan, I'm happy you came to the party" I says enthusiastically. 

"I'm so glad I came too." He smiles. Oh my gosh, is this really happening. I just wonder what is going through Rachel's mind. Wait a minute, what the hell? Since when did Britney leave? No, no, no, Jacob is gone too. Did they? Would she? I don't even know anymore. Right now I'm going to try to get this handsome boy to like me and hopefully Rachel do the same. 

"Wanna grab a drink at the smoothie bar over there?" She asks answering my thoughts. We all nod and head toward the bar. We sit down boy, girl style with Evan on my left and Rachel on my right talking to Gabriel.