Evan the Jerk

Morning came and I wake up to find Evan sleeping next to me. Britney burst through the door. I opened my eyes and shook my head slightly pleading with my eyes.

"She's... not here!" she called.

She closed the door mouthing three words---'later, pool deck'. As she left I processed what Just happened. I decided to find out what she wanted, but for now I will focus on the comfort of my boyfriend. After a little while Evan finally wakes up and comes out of the bathroom from showering. I go into the bathroom to get ready for the day and also give him his privacy. I get dressed and do my hair then walk out of the bathroom to find Evan on his phone sitting on the couch.

I go to join him and ask "Who are you texting?"

He locks the screen. "Nobody important." He responds.

I shrug and he suggests we have a day in and just go get something like pizza to eat. We order a pie of pepperoni pizza and decide to eat it there. All of a sudden when we r eating a girl comes over and hugs and kisses Evan on the cheek. He quickly pushes away and I give him a look.

"OMG Evan! What a coincidence that we both are here! Is this your cousin? She's so pretty. Hi, I'm Erin his girlfriend." She introduces.

I stand up and shake the girl's hand and say hey. I tell them I have to go and run to the room to pack my stuff. I can't believe that just happened! The person that I thought I could trust and depend on proved to me I couldn't. Tears were streaming down my face as I angrily shoved my clothes into my bag.

Evan bursts through the door. "Look Audrey I can explain." his eyes plead.

I stare at him for a second and then say, "I know that we just met and all of that, but just tell me one thing and one thing only before I leave. Did you really care about me?" I pause, waiting for an answer. "You know what never mind, I know the answer to that."

I shove him against the wall and slam the door behind me. Great.. This couldn't get any worse. I just go back to the girls room and as soon as I walk into the door all the girls bombard me with apologies and questions. I accept their apologizes and tell them everything that Evan did to me.

"He's a jerk! Why would he do that to you?!" exclaims Lauren.

"See I told you I never liked the male species and that is one reason why," interjects Britney.

I nod my head. "I'm sorry guys. I don't know what I would have done without you."

Before I can continue speaking, Amanda interrupts and tells me, "I'm really sorry Audrey. You know that that's my way of saying things, but I guess I went a little too far this time"

"It's okay Amanda, I still love you. Anyways, you guys are my everything." I reply with tears streaming down my face and I hug each and everyone of them.

---------------------------------------------
Girl power!! Love the girlies. They may be annoying as hell but they still help u with shit like boys *insert smiley emoji here* lol hope u liked it please comment and vote! Xoxo, Ashley