Not your average party part 2

As we pull up we notice a bunch of red cups on the lawn and drunk people. A lot of them. Ugh. Frat parties. I always hated these types of parties. Well that's the 'old Audrey'. The new and improved one is ready to bust a move.

"So?" Lauren asks.

I give her my best smile. 

"Great! Now let's get to partying!" Amanda screams.

Gabriel grabs my hand and we all start to walk inside avoiding the drunk people on the lawn. As soon as I step inside I hear music blasting louder than it did outside. My ears ring a little, but I pull myself together. Gabriel and I step inside the kitchen and this guy that looks about 20 hands me a red cup.

"Here princess. I made it especially for you." He says with a wink.

I smell the drink that in my red cup. Well I guess this could be part of the new and improved Audrey. I take a sip and Gabriel slaps the cup down on the floor the liquid spilling everywhere.

"What the heck?! Audrey do u seriously want to get drunk." He says.

My head starts to spin.

"No....but I think I already had....too..much" I reply.

He takes me by the waist and guides me upstairs. We enter the bathroom only to find about three people puking their guts out. Idk what was in my drink but I'm getting dizzier and dizzier by the minute. We enter a room to find two people doing stuff...thats all needed to say.

We finally find a room that doesn't have anybody in it. Gabriel helps me lie down on the bed and tells me he will be right back to get me some water.

10 minutes later I'm whining because of the pain I'm in. I certainly want to kill that stupid lunatic that put in my drink and I need to know where the hell Gabriel is. Should I go and find him? Or should I just wait for him?

"Ugh screw it." I cry, getting up from the bed and walking out the door.

I close the door behind me and walk down the stairs. Halfway down I bump into the same guy that handed me the drink.

"Hey...woahhhh u look drunk dude! It was probably those tablets I put in ur drink. See I told u it was special." He says with a wink

That bitch! I really any believe that he gave me something without even telling me what was in it. I can't believe I drank it. I just can't do this anymore. I can't change....I'm definitely not the new and improved Audrey anymore...
He grabs me from my wrist and brings me upstairs. We go into a bedroom that's occupied with two people. The people sitting on the bed look up at us

"Woah sorry dude. Don't mean to interrupt your 'alone' time"
"Wait, Audrey?" asks a familiar voice.
"nope she's mine tonight. Don't wanna leave your girl hanging" the guy that gave me the drink eyes the familiar guy.

Who is this guy? I know him. I swear I know that voice. Without anymore time to think  I notice the two boys punching each other on the floor.

"Come on let's go!" Says the familiar boy as he grabs my hand and runs.

We get in his car and finally my head starts to ease up...I then recognize the person in next to me. Oh no it's can't be......

"Evan?"