Lauren and Amanda kind of dates

Morning came and I wake up to find Jacob, Britney, the girls, Gabriel and Evan eating breakfast. I look at the time saying that it's 9:30. I groan. 

"Morning beautiful" Evan greets me with a cup of coffee in his hand, handing it to me. 

I smile and reply with a kiss in his cheek. After my coffee Evan offers me a bagel but I shake my head not feeling like I want to eat right now. 

"What are we doing today?" 

 Lauren asks me and everybody turns to me. "Why are you all looking at me?" I question. 

"Cause you usually have the plans for us." Britney responds. 

Then Lauren's phone buzzes. "Ummm speaking of plans Amanda and I have a lunch date." Lauren interrupts. 

We all nod smirking at each other. Amanda frowns. 

"What just because you people have boyfriends doesn't mean we can't have one too." Amanda challenges.

 "I don't have a boyfriend." Britney fires back. 

"Plus, we didn't say anything." I also fire back. 

She frowns and says "Whateves we're leaving, have fun! Let's go Lauren." 

"Bye guys!" Lauren says. 

We all say bye to her. "Well, I think we should all spend the day at the pool." Gabriel suggested. 

"Ohh yeah! Let's go!" exclaimed Rachel. 

"I guess I'll go...." Britney chimed in. 

"I'm sick of the chlorine." I say. "Please, just for once I want you to come." Britney jokes. 

I frown. Everybody looks at me with puppy dog eyes. 

"Fineeeee." I give in.