The Final Battle 6x1

Roman knew his opportunity were slim, if he wanted to survive.

His master warned him that, if things got bad, there would be no certainty that he would be saved.

And now, he was in a cell, behind bars, watching how campers would pass by, look at him and murmur about why he was in lock down.

"You should had been more careful about it..." a voice spoke to him, startling him. He thought it could be his master, but he was slightly disappointed when it was only Michael Kahale and Leila, talking to him through the bar cell door. Of course, he didn't show his disappointment. It was falling the night, he could be close by...

"Why or what should I be more careful about...?" Roman played stupid to them. Michael rolled his eyes at him, though Leila looked kind of sad with the whole situation.

"I don't get it, Roman... Why betraying us?" Roman turned completely towards her, ignoring the look of warning Michael was sending to him, while Leila was kneeled down, pushing a tray with food inside the cell. Unfortunately for Roman and luckily for Michael and Leila, he reached the bar door in no time, ignoring the food.

"You don't get it... And that's the reason why" he replied, being really enigmatic and leaving Michael and Leila, puzzled "Our world is falling into pieces and we're not doing nothing! We soon be extinct and you're just helping into that extinction of ours! My Master promised the survival of our race-"

"-with you leading the herd?" Michael completed for him. Roman didn't answer, but his silence was enough "We're not scared kids, Roman. So, I'm guessing your name is some kind of irony, as you're anything but roman!"

"You better watch your tongue and your words, because once I'm out of this cell, and I will be, your neck would be the first one I cut" Roman promised, threatening Michael, who didn't make any gesture. Leila, however, was the most expressive, holding close to her boyfriend.

"Michael, let's go... He's not worth the time or the redemption..." Leila tried to convince him, pulling him away. Michael turned to her and nodded.

"You're right, Lei... You can't reason with a nutcase" Michael replied, smirking at the end, knowing that would hit a nerve on Roman. As he expected, Roman tried to grab him through the bar cells, but Michael was already far away from his reach, leading Leila towards the pavilion to ear with the rest of the campers. Looking down, Roman ignored that he had stepped onto his food and was nothing better than crumbs and drops of water.

"Great..." he complained to himself "I need to get out of here..."

"That would be something hard, Chaos' pawn..." Roman looked up and saw someone he never thought it would be talking to him. He had to glue himself to the bar cells to see the other person, who was as well inside a cell. Even then, when he believed what he was seeing, his brain couldn't fully process it.

"You're suppose to be dead..." To that affirmation, was followed by a dry chuckle.

"Why? So you can claim everything without sharing with the original planner?"

"N-no!!" Roman shook his head as fast as he could. It was obvious that he was afraid of said person, even when he was behind bars like himself "I could never do that to you..."

"I haven't seen that loyalty since Percy Jackson, Roman..." the figure noticed, shaking his own head "But, you pale in comparison with him..."

"How have you been caught?"

"We don't only share a dream, an ideal... But we also share a master, Roman..." Roman's eyes opened big in surprise.

"Chaos..."