Long Time No Seeing You 3x1

When Hylla Ramirez-Arellano got a message from her younger sister, she didn't expect other than troubles.

Normally, the current Queen of the Amazons was hoping for a little longer of peace (read between the lines, peace during the rest of her life time), but she should know better. If you're related with the world of gods, there's no such thing as long peace.

So, she anticipated the reacting of the campers, now that they were all in one location.

"Stop right there!!" A voice came from the bushes that surrounded the new Camp. The Amazons stopped in their tracks, looking around for the source of the voice "Identified yourself!!"

"What a waste of time..." Hylla's second-in-command, Sasha, rolled her eyes. Hylla send a stern look her way and forced her to shut up.

"I'm Hylla Ramirez-Arellano, Queen of the Amazons and sister of Praetor Reyna Ramirez-Arellano!!" she announced, for shock of her companions. However, that mist had worked as a code, because from the bushes, a girl dressed in half armor, half jeans showed out.

"I'm glad you find your way towards the Camp, Queen Hylla..." the girl greeted her, with a smirk on her face "My name is Marjory, Centurion of the Second Cohort and daughter of Terminus. I look after the limits" she introduced herself "Praetor Reyna notified me of your arrival. She's expecting you" After those words were pronounced, a noise was heard and a boy not older than six years began running inside the Camp "That was our fastest messenger"

"And you leave the work to a boy?" Marjory didn't look upset about the comment. She stayed staring at Hylla.

"I must return to my duties... The Hunters should be arriving soon" she explained, before walking back into her hiding spot. Hylla took that as a sign that the conversation was over and she began walking the same direction the boy had left.

"Why, why are the Hunters coming?!" one of the Amazons complained out loud. Though Hylla didn't like them, she understood, in a way, why the Hunters excited: they created a balance between the two sides of the woman. But, at the same time, they represented the same: power to the woman.

"They're guest as we are, so I suggest you to behave if you don't want me to leave you here with the male" Hylla threaten her subjects. She hated doing that, but it was necessary once in a while.

"Hylla, we're heading into an argument you can't win" Sasha insisted. Hylla stopped her walk right in the outside of Camp Half-Blood. She could see the cabins in the distance "The Hunters and we don't get along and don't expect us to" she warned her leader.

"We're not merging with the Hunters, if that's what you're fearing" she tried to calm them down. She saw some relaxed expressions, while other only reflected suspicious and confusing (by separated) "The reason for this trip is even bigger than us, bigger than our patrons and the gods. Bigger than some silly rivalry between us and the Hunters-"

"Personal grow, Queen Hylla?" A new voice spoke behind her. Hylla quickly drew her sword and the same did her companions, only to be greeted by Reyna and a cloaked person. The person, who even under all that outfit, couldn't hide it was a girl, was all dressed in black, with a hood hiding the majority of her face an a cloth over her mouth, which caused her voice to come out a little muffled.

"Hylla" Reyna simply said, not even bothered by the girl next to her. This forced Hylla to pulled back her sword and adopt a more civil posture "Taken by surprise, sister?"

"Not something that I'll repeat" Hylla assured her, keeping the formal attitude "Who's your... companion?"

"It's, um, part of the reason of why I wanted you here..." Reyna confessed, not even embarrassed "For now, you can know her name is Psi and she offered to show you to your resting place"