Triumphal Return?

4 actual weeks after the accusation

"Generals!!" Chaos' voice replicated itself in all the corners of his realm. He knew his Generals will not make his wait.

"You called, Master?" Omega was the first one to call back, teasingly. Though, for Chaos, it wasn't funny. He believed that, because of his status and his power, he should be addressed with respect. And, Omega couldn't understand that. The leader of his Generals was always laid back, but he was the moral and heart of the Guard. They could be all in debt to Chaos, but their loyalty belonged to Omega. And he treasured and gave it back.

"Omega, how many times have I told you? You can call me 'Chaos'" he gritted his teeth at the last part, but put on a fake smile on him.

"Why were we summoned?" Alpha was the first one to get to business. Chaos always pictured her as the perfect soldier and now, 20 years later inside the Void, he got the perfect soldiers.

"It is time that we reveal your presence to the Olympians" he announced. Even we his Generals were wearing the hoods over their faces, Chaos was able to see the anger in their smiles.

"What would we gain if we do?" Gamma took a step forward, her voice very close to the charmspeak. She was the wild card, she was a great ally, if you show her you were worthy.

"You gain nothing. It's an order" Chaos acknowledged. He could see the gears inside Delta and Kappa working over time. Once unlikely allies, now best friends, Kappa was the thinking behind Delta, though everyone could inspire the fireuser.

"What I believe Gamma was asking, Chaos, is what about if the Olympians recognized us?" Iota was another wild card. Her ability manipulating the Mist had grew and now, she was able to make an army of 10,000 different realities.

"That's very unlikely, but I don't doubt you'd be able to cover it up, won't you?" Chaos tested her, not in a way Iota found noble.

"So, you say we don't reveal ourselves?" Beta spoke up. Unlike the rest, Chaos knew that Beta was the more manipulative of his Generals. He only was waiting for his moment to strike "How would the Olympians trust someone they never knew?"

"Would you prefer to be sentence to death when they know it's you?" Epsilon pipped in, calming the argument. The solitude had done wonders for her, Chaos thought so. She was straightforward, as if she was compensating the eons she'd been in locked up.

"Epsilon is right" Kappa agreed. As the quiet of the bunch, Kappa only spoke when necessary and when an argument is about to erupt. Te mediator of the team.

Chaos looked at his Generals, between the fear and the pride. He was proud and was gonna take credit of the improvement of his Guards. But, he knew that, the moment they knew he was crossing them for his own benefit, he would be in troubles. They might not be immortal as he is, but they sure are invincible when they're together. And, when combined with the rest of the guards, they were unstoppable.

"You should go inform the rest of the Guards. I'll be giving you all the information later" Chaos dismissed them. His Generals bowed at him and left quickly, leaving Chaos to think to himself.

It was time he made his move.

~oOo~

Chaos stood in front of his Guards, who were ready to cross the portal.

"Remember, we'll likely be attack once we make our appearance, so be ready for anything" he warned them. Everyone nodded and Chaos was the first one to cross the portal directly to the Council Room inside Mount Olympus.

"I'm telling you!! Those ungrateful brats are building an army against us!!" Chaos recognized the voice as Ares, that was screaming around.

"Just because you want to agree with 'Mommy dear', you don't have to invent excuses like that!" Poseidon's voice boomed around. Chaos turned to see if everyone crossed before closing the portal. He could see the broken and betrayed looks on his Guards about the people they were about to face.

"You know, brother, I thought you were smarter than this" Hera's voice made Alpha cringed. And who can blame her? "That Romans and Greeks are gathering in the same place and not paying us tributes it's a consequence that all will suffer!!" The camps united? Well, that calls for a change of plans... Will be harder to break them, but it's not impossible...

"They're not a threat!!" Hades' voice supported Poseidon. Chaos saw how Mu's hand tighten around Nu's, who was trying to comfort her.

"At least, now you know who wants you dead" Omicron joked, to light up the mood. It worked because everyone chuckled at him "Told you it'll work" He had turned to Zeta, who was rolling her eyes at him. Or that's what Chaos imagined, since everyone was wearing their hoods up.

"Remember, let me do the talking" Chaos looked around, earning nods. Glad he was in control, Chaos walked into the Council Room, before another argument would start. Soon, all voices were shut down as the Guards of the Void felt the Olympians' eyes on them, while they walked behind Chaos in a perfect straight line.

"Who are you and how did you trespassed our defenses?!" Zeus thundered at them. Literally, thundered them, because lighting bolts were heading in their direction. Luckily, Beta was fast enough to counterattack (more of a defense barrier, since they had orders to not attack), shocking all the presents.

"Identified yourself!!" Hera ordered Chaos, who was biting his internal cheek to avoid a laugh.

"Looks like I could be the solution for your problems..." he began, still not taking his hood off "Allow me to introduce myself, Queen Hera" The way he said 'Queen' made her glare at him "Though, me and my men deserve the same respect as you people..."

"Who. Are. You?" Zeus was losing his patience, and Chaos knew it.

"I'm the Creator. I'm the Void. I'm Chaos"