Chapter Thirteen (Burnin' Up)

Start from the beginning

                       "You son of a bitch," Dean growled in anger, his hand turned into a fist and with a hurl the fist collided against Cedric's cheek. No!

                         Cedric backpedaled from the blow but he quickly reacted it and punched Dean's stomach. Dean caught the fist swiftly and twisted it but Cedric turned quickly and kicked the back of his knees, making Dean fell. Cedric punched Dean's nose and it produced a crunch sound and blood gushing out, but the fight was far from over because I saw Dean stood back up in a sec. His eyes had shown fury. He was going to kill him.  He threw a punch at Cedric's stomach then lips then stomach again. Cedric tried to throw the punches right back, but Dean was caught it everything while he received each blows from Dean. I saw some men and guys went out to stop the fight. As for me, I looked at them, eyes blurry from the crying. I couldn't move anymore, I remembered those words, a punch in my chest, making a big hole. I doubted Cedric was hurtful than me. 

                           While Cedric was trying to hit Dean as those men were pulling him back. I saw Dean's eyes into mine. Dean was being pulled back too, but his eyes were on me. I stared at them, they held sadness and guilt. Dean roared all of sudden, like a wild tiger, causing those men to let him go like they saw a mad creature. Dean hurried off to my side, he kneeled down and swifted me off the floor. He carried me out from the shop in a bridal style, leaving a yelling Cedric in there.

                           He pushed me closely into him. I linked my arms around Dean's neck as he walked on the old grey path.

                          "I can walk Dean, someone will see us..." I said nervously. He had already broke our secret back in the shop, I couldn't let anyone we knew see us like this. He nodded and let me down. When I was on my feet again, I walked a feet ahead from him. I just wanted to have some space. No, not that kind of space. I meant, a piece of quiet.

                           I was glad that Dean didn't talk to me too, he was being understanding. I shoved my two hands into both of my pockets. I sighed everytime I walked a few steps.

                            Finally, we reached Dean's house. The journey was quiet yet awkward but quiet. I didn't lift my head once, afraid to see a disappointed Dean. I shouldn't have agree to Cedric's offer. If I didn't, Dean would not be so angry and Cedric would not be hurt. It was me. Each of them was hurted, by me. My selfishness... One tear betrayed me, fell down from my eyes.

                              "Aaron? Are you okay?" Dean said, putting his hand on my face. I could feel his concern and worry through his words and action.

                              No... I didn't deserve to have Dean. After I put him throught that. All he'd done for me was TLC. Tender, love and care. But what I had done for him? Worry and sorrow. He's better off without me.

                              "Sorry Dean... You are better without me..." After I said that, I hurried off to the street. Wanted to get myself far away from him as far as possible before I break down crying my heart out. I wished it happened but unfortunately, all of those things failed miserably when Dean dragged me into his house before I get a chance to run.

                               "Let go off me Dean!" I kept on hitting the hand he was grabbing me. He closed the door behind us and locked it, putting the key inside his pocket. I was being teenapped! Oh god!I didn't want to be locked up inside a rainbow land! Anything but this!