29: Loke or Leo

Lucy

"Hey," I brushed his brow with my thumb. "Stop that."

Natsu's pout deepened, "No. You're leaving."

"I'm going home," I sighed. "I'll see you there in -"

"2 months," his arms around my waist tightened it's hold. "That's such a long tiiiiime, Luce."

My boyfriend... oh I love that, suddenly yanked me until I was literally kissing his chest. Dammit why is it so hard and toned, and perfect anyway?

"Natsu," I repeated. "Come on. People are looking."

And sure enough there are people all snapping pictures and others just in pure shock. I guess the Fairy Tail FC fans are at least.

We were in the middle of the Denver International Airport, in front of the gate for the flight to Magnolia. Originally, it was only supposed to be Jellal but somehow, Natsu and Wendy convinced him to take them along. Here they are now.

Wendy was more fascinated on how many people were actually gathered for something as simple as this. Jellal stood by his little cousin, constantly checking his watch then his eyes scanning every screen in his area.

"Flight 5769 to Magnolia, Fiore is now boarding," the lady running the flight by the gate thingy announced.

I started jabbing his abs, hoping to be able to see any type of reaction out of him. But like I said before, Natsu has rock hard abs and the only reaction I actually got was a grunt and a tighter hug.

"Natsu," I groaned.

"Stop that," he said sharply. "You're getting me a little fired up when you say my name like that. Especially after last night."

My whole entire face heated up at what happened last night. The events so vividly stapled into my memory that I know for sure there's no way I can ever live it down.

The whole time... it felt just right. Not that I would really know, Natsu was my first.

I sprang back a bit and smacked his buffed arms, "Shaddup."

"Yeah, yeah," Natsu sighed then with his big thumb he brushed my cheek. "Call me when you land. Get that window of yours fixed. Don't look at any other guys. Oh, and don't forget to -"

I slapped a hand over his mouth, "It's okay, Natsu. It's not the first time on my own."

"But we're together now," he said, a little muffled but I could understand. "I don't like the idea of you being alone at all."

"But I'm not," I kissed his cheek, causing the audience we have to completely flip out. "I'll call you when I land."

"You'd better," he kissed my cheek in turn. "I love you, Lucy."

"And I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~

Loke was the one waiting by the car when I landed. I guess I was a little surprise because I half expected Levy or maybe even Cana - no not Cana. She's probably drunk.

"Loke, hey," I said giving him a hug as I came closer.

"Hey to you, too," the center back gave me a small smile. He was already wearing a black suit.

Wait, why is he wearing a black suit?

"Did coach make you attend the funeral service with me? Cause if he did -"

"No Lucy," I could see the raise and fall of his chest under the black tie. "I have to attend the service because he's my uncle."

...uncle?