28: I'm Going Home

For those of you who have read my books, you know what *.* and T.T means. For those of you who don't it means there's a steamy little section coming up. The first face means that it's the beginning the last one is where it ends.

I got comments on my other book on how it isn't steamy enough. Do remember that I wrote these books for 13 + so I have to still censor a lot so please don't be angry with me. I write these fanfics for a lot of people to enjoy and not just older generations.

Without further ado...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu

"This is very saddening news," Jura sighed, crossing his arms. "I am deeply sorry for your lost."

"No, it's fine," Lucy's voice cracked a little bit from where she was trapped between my arms. I'm not letting her out of my sight especially since I have no idea how she's really feeling at the moment. The moment I let her go... let's not think about that right now.

The entire team was in our hotel room including the subs except the coach. He went back to his room to video call the Gramps to ask what we should do with Lucy. Like hell will I let her out of my sight though.

That Owen bastard crouched in front of us subconsciously my grip tightened on Lucy. It's not that I'm afraid Lucy would go to him but that he likes her. I know he does. It's one of those things that I instinctively can pick up. Like that Liam bastard back at home. Damn I have to protect Lucy from so many hoes it's not even funny.

"We're all here for you," Owen said softly. "Especially Natsu."

Damn straight.

"But we're all here for you," he finished. "Just let us know, alright?"

"Thanks Owen," I could feel her shocked muscle react almost a bit. "I appreciate it."

"Lucy!" The sudden shouting of - Gramps?! "Lucy! Lucy where are you?"

The sound of the door closing caught all of our attention. Jellal was holding a laptop with a Makarov on it... well with a Makarov nose smashed against the screen.

"Lucy!" Gramps called again. "Lucy, you little twit are you there?! Jellal can't you walk any faster?!"

"I'm here," my girl called.

"Oh good," the old coach sighed, the screen still filled with his nose "Anyway. The head of Fiore Fifa wants you to come home."

"What?!" Every living person in the room exclaimed, except Lucy who hasn't really been on Earth this entire time.

"The head of the Lucky Hotels just passed," Makarov said with a stern voice. "And recently his daughter has been found. She needs to attend the funeral and figure out what to do with the business."

Erza furrowed her brows, "With all due respect sir, Lucy is only eighteen. She can't take over a billionaire international business."

"That is for her and the members of her family to talk about," Makarov said sternly. "We have no place in her family business."

Nobody else said anything else. Except me, except me and my angry, short-tempered self.

"Lucy's our family now!" I roared, my grip tightening even more around the love of my life. "There's no way she's going to be running that damn business!"

Gramps didn't say anything for a good minute. Then he suddenly said, "Laxus! Why can't I see anything?"

"That's because your nose is against the camera, old man," a voice replied. The team watched the laptop screen in utter disbelief. The Fairy Tail folk, however, we tried not to laugh.