He didn't want the human to be angry at him. He just doesn't want to talk about his family.

He swallowed the lump in his throat as he mentally recorded what he was about to say so he could speak correctly. "I-I'm sorry. I just don't like speaking about f-family."

The door opened slowly to show Louis now dressed in the hoodie and a pair of black briefs, his hairless curvy legs on full view. He didn't shave them. He just only grows hair on his face.

"Its okay. I'm sorry i pushed it." He apologized, his blues going down to his sock clad feet. "If you do need someone to talk to, i'm here."

Harry nodded with an understanding smile. "Put on pants." He softly said, "I'll take you to the roof."

Louis was confused but he still grabbed his jeans and tugged them up his legs as he trailed behind, his eyes staying focused on his broad shoulders. He could see the back muscles tensing and bouncing as he walked which made him slightly jealous because he could never be that fit.

"We have to go through the attic." Harry hummed, pulling on the red string that was attached to the staircase that slowly descended to touch the wood flooring of the hallway. "Not scary."

Louis still reached for his hand which was hanging loosely by his side, entwining his small pinky with Harry's longer one. He kept his gaze at the muscles on his back protruding through the shirt instead of looking around the dusty attic.

He could hear the light taps and squeaks coming from the rodents that hid in the shadows but his attention was caught on the bed in the far corner that had faded pink sheets and beaten pillow cases.

"Up." Harry said, tugging him away from the bed to point towards the sky light that opened to the roof. His hands went to Louis' waist where he grabbed onto his hips and picked him up without ease to squeeze through the window.

The boy blushed when he felt Harry's hand push at his bum to make sure he was fully through before pulling himself up.

Louis took a seat on the spot that had a few pieces of the roof missing incase he falls so he could place his feet to hold himself in place. His blues went to Harry who was already looking out into the scenery of the trees and the faint glow from the sun.

"Tell me about life." Harry voiced, sparing a short glance to make sure Louis heard him which he responded with a nod.

"Well," he started, wrapping his arms around his knees as he rested his cheek on his right shoulder so he could secretly stare at the stitched man. "I live with my Mum and my five sisters and one brother."

"Big family."

"Yeah." He smiled, "I finally have a little brother which i'm happy about. Its a killer living with only girls." His smile faded slightly as he remembered his other sister that was on a side of the family he didn't favor much. "Oh yeah, and my best friend Zayn." He quickly said to distract himself.

"The one with you?" Harry asked, pointing to the mountain that was far behind the house.

"Yeah," he sighed, biting on his bottom lip. "My grades are pretty shitty but there was this one nurse that was pretty hot so that kept me going."

A deep sound erupted and his smile grew as he recognized it as a laugh. He made Harry laugh. His dimples were on full view and his eyes pinched together as he laughed loudly again, causing Louis to lightly laugh.

"He had this light beard thing going on." He gawked, rolling his eyes dramatically. "But he always had these stitches on his arms." His eyes widened when he realized what he just said, "Not that they're a bad thing but-"

"Its fine." Harry shrugged, "Used to it."

"Can you tell me at least something about yourself?" Louis hummed, "I only know your first name. I don't even know your last name."

He saw Harry grow tense. His jaw tightened and his eyes changed a shade but his heart shaped lips still opened to quietly say, "Styles. My name is Harry Styles."

Louis opened his mouth to say something but he saw that he was going to continue so he remained silent.

"I'm 18 and i've lived alone since i was 16." He added, "Very bad at talking." He lightly laughed. "Had speech problems as a child."

"Its okay." Louis purred, "I'm getting used to it." He swiftly scooted closer to the boy when he looked away to gaze at the crows flying by. "This is going to sound weird and i'm sorry for asking but what are Niall and Liam? They cant be normal if they are on this side."

Harry's eyebrows furrowed at the question but he understood a few seconds later. "Tell me the myth of this side. Then i will tell you."

Louis scattered his brain for the memory of when Zayn told him. He remembered that it was corny and sounded fake but he knew it was completely true now being in the village.

"Theres a village on the other side of the mountain." He said as he looked up at the cloudy sky in thought. "Village filled with monsters. Thats all Zayn told me."

Harry looked at him curiously to make sure he wasn't holding anything back before replying, "Niall is a vampire and Liam is a Werewolf." He said nonchalantly, causing the human to be confused as to why he was so calm about it.

But then he remembered he's been here for many years.

"And you're-" Louis paused, trying to think of the name of the monster with the stitches. "Frankenstein." He lightly laughed, earning a weird look from the curly haired man.

"Who is that?"

"You don't know?" He asked in shock, his hand going to his chest dramatically. After a few moments of Harry shaking his head, he turned slowly to face him fully with his bum balancing on the part of the roof where the front and the back meet.

"Well i'll just give you the basics. Frankenstein was a doctor who collected body parts from dead people, stitched them together and used lightning to bring the person back to life."

"But i only have my parts." Harry responded, holding out his arms to make sure everything was his incase it wasn't.

"You're still stitched together." Louis reasoned, "And you probably died from the mark on your neck." He leaned closer to inspect the wound that looked completely healed which made Harry a little uncomfortable. "Who did that to you anyways?"

"I-" he croaked, "Lets not talk about it. Go inside." He whimpered, already feeling the ache in his stitches at the faint sound of thunder booming in the distance.

Louis sighed but agreed, following behind him through the opening again and tailing down the creaking staircase.

"I'm going to make dinner." He announced, making his way into the kitchen with his eyes still locked on Harry who was repeatedly looking out the window. "Everything alright?"

"Yeah." He nodded, giving him a fake reassuring smile which he didn't buy but pretended to believe. "Its going to rain."

"And? Are you scared of lightning?"

"No." He softly said, his head falling down to look at his dirt covered boots.

"Bright light bad!" Louis playfully groaned, laughing at himself while Harry looked confused. "Its-" he paused, shooing the joke away when it wasn't caught. Zayn would have been laughing if he were there. "Its a joke."

"Oh," he mumbled, "Ha ha."

"Oh stop." He giggled, returning back to the kitchen where he began his dinner of beans and toast for the third night in a row.